Skip to content

Gifts.

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Vaelene
    Participant

*Slaps forehead and walks off.*

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

gets a crush on amy’s guy. sooooooooo sweet, lucky girl 🙂

Anonymous

I think the problem is that it's a little to convenient for someone to make a girl avatar and live off gifts. Ideally we'd want every premium paying money, and I think some would if they lost the option to live off gifts. The real benefit IMO is that the “clutter” on the F/S search lists would be gone, the paying males would have an easier time enjoying the game if 3/5 girls weren't trying to trick them.
    Aside from that they can pay 50A$ and gift a rose or something if they just want to show affection like that

Lover
    Participant

I have hope that ilys idea (and similar ones we had) will be implemented. Giving flowers, drinks, sweets, toys… as gift would reduce chances for whores. Also it would increase member experience. Always waiting for a new dress just to give A$ as gift is boring, but a “real” gift for a special reason or just because you like it will be wonderful.
    Though as long as we can give A$ (and this never will change) there always will be a market for whores.

Anonymous

but the fact that theres so many fake premiums out there (i call them fake because they stay premium for 3 days and then ask for gifts all week) is a problem

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I  have a easy solution  IGNORE ! ..Why get upset over  others  when you cant  change them  or there behaviors.  To me  on the gift  the giver  should send the gift  to  the  person  what ever  it  clothing  or flowers  easy and  simple . 

We can not control others  for there  action's  but we can find peace  every easy  just  ignoring.

Abraxis

I have seen a few who say “what is the problem with gifts?”  they need to be directed here.  I agree that ut is one sided, and the way it is implemented, it is even directly discriminatory.  I also see some who say men=gift.  Truly shocking behaviors well and generally embarrassing to have a monetary value placed on life

Anonymous

I have seen a few who say “what is the problem with gifts?”  they need to be directed here.  I agree that ut is one sided, and the way it is implemented, it is even directly discriminatory.  I also see some who say men=gift.  Truly shocking behaviors well and generally embarrassing to have a monetary value placed on life

you get scammed many times if you fall for it too… my advice is to never gift a girl you're meeting for the first time, just long term friends who ask nicely

Abraxis

you get scammed many times if you fall for it too… my advice is to never gift a girl you're meeting for the first time, just long term friends who ask nicely

Always sound advice!  I had already decided to ignore them. as well as those who expect to have their premiums payed for them by others. plenty of room on my ignore list for people such as these. 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

The meaning of the gift to me.

God has give gifts to us way before our time they are from him so he buts it in the hearts of
    other’s and at that right time he knows when to give it. A gift should be given when it comes from
    the heart and when that gift is given it is from him giving it to you … ;D

Anonymous

Wow roxy… it was completely unnecessary to bring religion into this.

I'm sure Thor and Odin have their own opinions on wenches who want gifts just for being special little snowflakes.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

It is my opine TG why do you want to dictate my opine now

Don’t I have a right to give my own opine Tg

And what makes them wenches just because you say they are

It really is very simple Ignore Them 😉

And if you open a topic its open for discussion I am sure you understand this .

Anonymous

you have a right to your opinion, you do not have the right to not be criticized on your opinion.

wench was probably a polite term for them, where I come from if you have sex for money you're a whore. the problem is that whores on here are absolutely not worth anything they charge, as sex is free and kind of the point on achat. its basically a scam that achat lets go on because it makes them more money (men buy more A$ to send as gifts)

I was trying to advise Abraxas not to bother with the hookers and only gift friends who ask nicely. I don't see why you needed to input god in that convo, especially after the convo we had before.

maron211177
    Participant

Fact is, we are all adults.
    If someone demands something for sex and the other participant is willing to give it, its called a business deal not whoring.
    Both parties are legal and in their right minds, means well aware of what they are doing.
    It´s none of our business what ppl agree on and to judge them because of it.
    Just a little reminder…. it´s the oldest business that exists and thank GOD for that because our world would be an even worse place as it is now.
    I have a lot of respect for women who can actually do it and keep our planet a bit safer with it.

Anonymous

also worth noting that without a credit card payment on premium the admin has no easy way of verifying the players age…

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.