Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think there can be some gift who can be more then one time, like chocolates and flowers….on the other side, clothes can be gift only ones for each type.

it will be nice if we can send a screenshot as a photo to be placed in the room, for the people we really care…what did you think!?

Anonymous

Yes, it is true, I didn't think of refreshing gifts like flowers etc. but surely we have to cater for refusal. I certainly don't want gifts from someone who I am not interested in. Even better, have the option to return them if you get pissed off with the person who gave the item to you. Hahahaha… “here is your damn ring back!!!”

Great idea HB re. the photo although of course the mini pic is already displayed when you are in room with someone but I get your point.

Lover
    Participant

What about furniture and interieur as pics, clock, statues (a big puma statue…lol) for the room. You and your special lovers/spouse can arrange a beautiful home.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You and your special lovers/spouse can arrange a beautiful home.

Urgh…..you are piercing my heart, Lover! I definitely like the idea of a fullt personalizable room! let me stop….i had ask for it soooo many times!

Brandybee
    Participant

mmmm,  I know it may not quite be the same but  every now and then I get sent an on line rose …  I remember thinking it was so sweet and a clever use of  the keyboard.. 

Anyway … those that don't know    …  its really a lovely thought 

@–,'–,'—    =  A Single Red Rose

@–,'–,'—  x 12  =  A bouquet of Roses       

I'm sure there are probably other ingenious ways of showing affection too. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's nice, Bee, i like the idea! as usual, you show another piece of your talent!

Bear
    Participant

No doubt her hive is a sweet smelling place to be overflowing with flowers now as she buzzes about 

Lover
    Participant

If you're looking for a read to send this rose, it's Valentine's Day on Wednesday… I have to learn it:
    @–,'–,'–

They could offer presents for special days, gingerbreat heart with “I love you”  or valentine's greetings, pralines..

Rukya
    Participant

What about furniture and interieur as pics, clock, statues (a big puma statue…lol) for the room. You and your special lovers/spouse can arrange a beautiful home.

I totally agree with this idea i can easily see a statue or the venus from Manara in my room 

Anonymous

I see pretty interesting ideas

A piece of furniture or decoration, preferabbly from a special collection open only to gifting, like a thick persian rug or  a rocking chair (my mind started wondering on how these can used ) would be great

what I would like to really have to gift is a bottle of fine wine (may be a couple of glasses and sipping option can be implemented within the sitting pose), Tequilla or similar for body degustation …mmmm

Rukya
    Participant

erk !! Wine ?!! puahh !!

i rather a good bellay 

ilovehead69
    Participant

I see this thread has died off just as the other one, so let the n00b step up and try to revive it. On the topic of gift giving most definitely being reconsidered! In all honesty… giving currency of any sort of a gift is just plain stale! That's like what my father always gives me for holidays due to either apathy or lack of creativity. Even though this is MMOVSR, there is a human factor involved and I really feel the development team should take a look at my post specifically!! (response not necessary ). When I came across this inability to give a SOLID gift, I was very disappointed. I had already purchased some items for my future wifey.. and now i highly doubt I can return them and im sure as hell not gonna wear them myself! XP. Needless to say, it was (temporarily, hopefully!!!) a waste of A$ for me.

POINT BEING: I highly suggest the development team take a look at enhancing these options, for a few of reasons. 1). It would attract more customers! 2.) It would satisfy more premium members! and 3.) It would result in more heartfelt relationships between premium members, therefore causing higher ratings in the game which results in more $$$ (Now come one, who doesn't love $$$?  )

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ilovehead69, when you talk abouit solid gift, i presume you mean dress, accessories and similar things….

this is something happen in RL of course, and it will be nice if we can do it here too, but about your three reason…..sorry, but i don't agree so much!

1). It would attract more customers!
    the gifting sistem is just a plus to show to your friends, lover or spouse how you care of them…..the things who can attract more users (or costumers!) are others: the game sistem is the first one, different from others similar adult games, who have to cathc you when you trry it. under this point of view, AChat give us a lot for a small fee, compared to other similar product and this is one of the reason i had take the decision to subscrive a premium. of course, there is space for more better things, first of the,m new chat sistem and more personalization option avatar and room, etcetera!

2.) It would satisfy more premium members!
    Satisfy!? i don't know how a gift can satisfy me! it's a nice thing, yes, but i don't see how this will satisfy us….can you explain more what you mean!?

3.) It would result in more heartfelt relationships between premium members, therefore causing higher ratings in the game which results in more $$$
    I don't based my relationsip on gift…..and i don't care if i have them or not! As in the real world, it'as more about feeling and what my partner are able to xcatch my attention with they words and their moods.

Of course this is my opinion and even if ours are different, it doesn't mean one of us is wrong, ilovehead69….we are all in the forum to share our thoughs and make the AChat experience better for everyone, that's the real goal of the forum!

ilovehead69
    Participant

You do have a good point, HB, and I do appreciate a contrasted POV to further describe the ultimatum of this concept. I do mean a solid gift as in a dress or lingerie etc.. Imagine you see a sexy dress on a user that really turns you on, but that person is unavailable? So you want your lover to have that dress. I mean granted you can gift your lover the A$ and they can buy it themselves but what about surprise having a seductive result to get that libido cranking? I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

As for a gift satisfying you directly HB, are not where my intentions are leading. BUT the end result of getting a sexy outfit for a lover of your choice, maybe repaid very generously!

I agree, no relationship should ever be based on a gift giving.. but as for moods, a gift can definitely increase them.

I feel this would be a good advancement for AChat to make for a more pleasurable experience.. Has a poll been created for this topic, and do you think it would make a difference?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

….. Imagine you see a sexy dress on a user that really turns you on, but that person is unavailable? So you want your lover to have that dress. I mean granted you can gift your lover the A$ and they can buy it themselves but what about surprise having a seductive result to get that libido cranking? I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.
    …..

mmmmh, sorry if i disagree…..if i see a nice dress i like on an avater, that doesn't mean my partner like it! sure, it's a good turn on for you, but what about if your partbner don't like it!? Don't think i don't had make gift, i have…..and case want it was an outfit (well, the A$ to buy it) but it was a well pondered choise. i mean, i had met a girl long time agao and after few month we lost each other she has back to me and we usually date. i had read her profile till the begin and it hit me well, so when i ask her to be my lover i decide to gift her with A$ for a certain dress linked with that description.

All this to say a dress is an impegnative decision, you can't be sure if the one who receive it would like it or not….i prefere to have the chance to gift a chocolate box or a teddy (i own one to Blue, lol!  ) or a portrait of us, for example

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.