Skip to content

[Poll H ] For your favourite FF pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls [Poll H ] For your favourite FF pose

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

As it seem that my wish to see my poses removed from the poll will not be realised , i ask everyone to dont vote for one of my poses

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, as I already told you, everyone is supporting you. You thought about, put much effort into it and now it's worth your ideas are shown. We have to be stubborn – I know, sometimes it's not easy but it will be worth it in the end.

Rukya
    Participant

Rukya,  if we don't keep asking, it's like giving up ..  So I will keep asking and asking and asking and asking..

More poses for FF  and  MM and LBGT..     Shawshank Redemption didn't give up & Andy got a whole library in the end!

Keep the faith.

We all know that voting here mean vote for a second possibility for MF to have a pose and not for FF to have it before a year after (maybe) . And i say maybe because there is so many MF poses made and so few for the others that we will never have all the poses they give to MF . Thats why i say that its best to put the poses dirrectly in the MF section

Ps : Hope someone noted the moves of the poses i proposed somewhere , cause i removed them . Feel free to find new ones .

Removed the gentle massage too . Half of the moves i proposed was used for the actual MF massage pose so no need to have a front massage where half the moves are the same than the actual massage .

Lover
    Participant

Poll will be closed this weekend

florise
    Participant

voted

terric
    Participant

I voted!!

For the next one… I want the Body Massage pose that the Male/Female has adapted for Female/Female and all the other orientations.

Thank you.

Rukya
    Participant

In one or two years if we are lucky maybe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, Rukya….hope it arrive soon the two years for you!

Best thing will be to have a reverse one, as there is the MS version….

Lover
    Participant

The winner of the poll is Janine – Clit play
    Congrats Janine!

The result is send to Susy.
    You can add new ideas. The old ones willl be added to the poll automatically.

Please post your ideas for discussion in the below topic  –

Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls > H. – Collecting ideas for new FF poses
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2285.0.html

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for FF Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of this month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Rukya
    Participant

Why continue to add some poses that i removed months ago ( sitting lovers , Legs up ) with the name “Mods” before them ?

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Sitting Lovers

Nat33
    Participant

Why continue to add some poses that i removed months ago ( sitting lovers , Legs up ) with the name “Mods” before them ?

I don't know Rukya, perhaps your new name is “Mods”  :
    or I think that was good propositions of poses 

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, your ideas were too good to remove them. I know you dont want your name connected to them so i changed to mods

Peeka
    Participant

voted.

Showing this poll is alive could finally help lesbians, so… anyone reading here should vote, even if not really concerned.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • The topic ‘[Poll H ] For your favourite FF pose’ is closed to new replies.