Skip to content

[Poll I ] For your favourite Shemales pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls [Poll I ] For your favourite Shemales pose

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

YAY VOTED

and I bet you can all guess what one I voted for    :-*

Lover
    Participant

The vote will be closed soon

hentaiboy69
    Participant

LAST DAY FOR VOTE HURRY!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Poll closed! the winner is Concerto – 69 sideways!

Please, we need it!

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Shemales Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of next Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Nat33
    Participant

Voted 

Lover
    Participant

The winner of the poll is Adera – 69 Breast play

Congrats Adera!

You can add new ideas here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2291.0.html. The old ones willl be added to the poll automatically.

As you just have got tit suck pose, I ask for your opinion: Is it similar to this suggestion or shall I send the result to Susy, as it's very different?

Lover
    Participant

As the new tit suck pose is similar to Adera's idea, we open the poll for one more week! Everyone can vote again for his fis/her fav pose.

Lover
    Participant

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Shemales Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of next month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Nat33
    Participant

Voted SS missionary if the pose is well done, if not I still buy 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

the existing missionary for Shemale (just with girl!) is pathetic…..hope they upgrade it before adding it for other orientation!

Rukya
    Participant

Few time ago ( less than one month , i asked to remove my poses propositions from the polls , i was serious so please , remove them

Rukya
    Participant

Like for the FF poll , i ask everyone to dont vote for my poses because they will not be removed .

Lover
    Participant

Poll will be closed this weekend

Salma2011
    Participant

A short name for the suggested pose.

Something like… Riding crab style? I'm sure we can find a better name.

Include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.

Shemale will be on top, the man will be bottom, giving it to her from behind or, if we include extra actions, sideways, face to face are also options. She should be able to massage his balls during intercourse, to massage her own balls, to masturbate herself, or even the guy. She could also be able to lie completely on top of the man, legs wide open. He could also be able to masturbate her during intercourse.

Picture:

t559572x5d0b67.jpg

Glad I could help.

Yes it will be perfect add ………like it very much

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘[Poll I ] For your favourite Shemales pose’ is closed to new replies.