Skip to content

MF Pose Review REQUEST– 34. 69 Standing:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review REQUEST– 34. 69 Standing:

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

sexpose-69-standing.jpg

What do you think?
    Do you like it?
    Is it worth to buy it?
    Give a description for us and tell about your opinion.

Anonymous

I just purchased it but have not given it a whirl yet. I will do the poll after a test run!

sinnnn
    Participant

hmmmm, it looks interesting. They really been flipping us chics around lately with these new positions. :- ;D

Anonymous

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes  ;D  The A-Team *is* listening!  I asked for this position almost a year ago to the day (see link) and we finally have it!!!  Just kidding guys,  ;) I love this position and am glad you have offered it.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,25.msg356.html#msg356

now to give it a work out with my fav partner  :D

Anonymous

what's taking you so long Lover?  add the pic already!

:P

Anonymous

What I found most interesting with this pose was the possibility to use up to three actions simultaneously (possible more if you count both partners). It's an interesting development and hints at more fun things to come.

However, I must say I'd rather see more actions and refined animations in existing poses than new ones. Some of them could really be merged by now. Otherwise, it's time to put them into categories or at least sort them into some kind of logical order rather than purely based on release date they are today.

One more thing… Where the hell are our threesome poses? :P

Anonymous

i forgot to mention that Bouli, the fact that you can do 3 actions simultaneously.  that is cool and it has been happening more and more lately with the new poses.  i only checked this out with the robot so i don't know what the girl can do…yet  ;)

Lover
    Participant

Pic added 😛

I agree Bouli. To sort them and to add more action to existing poses is necessary and better than simply giving new ones. But they don’t earn money with this, so we just can hope they will do.

Anonymous

squirt button is needed here guys.  please add it.

:)

Anonymous

ok, love it, the fact you can do so many things at once is great!

@ bobbler, you should have asked baby, I would have shown you!  ;D

Anonymous

next time you can show me whatever you like  ;) didn't really want to…interrupt…you know  :)

sinnnn
    Participant

No squirt button, til they fix it. Looks like pee. Turn off man. :-

Lover
    Participant

The men's juice doens't look like pee. So A-Team, add it NOW. Not only to 69 standing, but to many other positions, too.

I like this new one. Like Bouli and Bobbler mentioned, you can do more actions simultaneously. And I really do not miss the stupid faces! Thanks, you don't filled the actions with them.

Bear
    Participant

Liked it, and indeed would be nice if a few of the poses were upgraded to allow multiple actions. So would like to play with a woman's clit and play with a breast at the same time, or for a partners action not to counter one I am performing so often.

Not a position I have found to work freely into the flow of things,…groupie and I will have to figure that one out.

Vaughan

Review Update Request.   Title/Subject MF Pose Review. 34. 69 Standing.

Some of the MF poses are not in my pose repertoire.  So this is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this one please, when they get the chance and post it in this topic.

It’s fairly simple to do.

1. Identify if a vaginal or anal fuck pose where applicable. (Some are not always obvious)

2. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the man’s (skyblue) side and woman’s (deeppink) side.

3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 4 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.

4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.

5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star. (In Yellow)

6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive. (In Red)

Here is an example of a review Jess & I carried out for the “Doggy Style” pose

Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat > MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,60.msg174902.html#msg174902

We can help with the  pic.

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – MF Pose Review. 34.  69 Standing:

N5JfzD3.jpg 

This pose can be found in the “69” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.