Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 76. Chained Pleasure

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 76. Chained Pleasure

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Price is 299A$

Male actions
    Grab neck
    Slap face
    Finger pussy
    Lick pussy
    Lick nipple
    Fondle thigh
    Jerk off
    Pinch nipple
    Fuck
    Lick navel
    Rub nipple
    Fondle

Female actions
    Suck finger
    Tongue out
    Fuck
    Kiss
    Rub
    Enjoy
    Rub belly
    Kiss
    Shake hip
    Lick ear
    Lick chest
    Tongue play

Both have two pleasure faces

Urban
    Participant

OMG ! OMG ! ;D

Already buyed !

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Well that is a very nice position.
    Both because it a a position who really fuel my BDSM Lust, and because it is not so hard but mainly a gentle pose for nice actions, even chained and helpless as the Girl may be.
    So for that, I really thank the Achat's Gods.

Unfortunatly I am not a a … Female ( the Dreamworld's Avatar's Gender ) so I may not be able to enjoy this pose.

And as I am not aroused by SM stances with my girlie avatar, I will seldom be able to practice it.
    I really hope so that this pose will be adapted for us ( … shemales ) and for Men too, so everybody may enjoy that promise to be a very nice release.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Rukya
    Participant

someone can explain something in this ?

Female actions
    – Suck finger
    – Tongue out
    – Fuck
    – Kiss hand
    – Rub clit
    – Enjoy
    – Rub belly
    – Kiss
    – Shake hip
    – Lick ear
    – Lick chest
    – Tongue play

the woman is linked to the cross , so how can she rub clit and belly if its her wo do it ? and if its her , the cross is useless . another thing , dev team founded that one tongue play was not enough ? so 2 tongue out play in this pose ? This pose dont seem really good

They made the woman able to choose when she suck a finger and when she fuck , both roles are normally reserved for the dome with a cross i think . The attached woman normally must only be able to beg for sucking finger and to be fucked ( or not ) , and i'm surprised that dev team dont made a “Oh no !” move in this pose.

I'm not sure to want it

it looks like a pose made quickly filled with uninterestings moves to sell it fadter

tangoracer
    Participant

Will already said I love it what a great pose

BUT need to be available for every one to get there fun tied to the CROSS

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Fun, fun, fun.  Too bad that when they offer a new pose like this, they don't also offer a new room to use it in.  Just a thought…

I tried it, and we found it to be lots of fun, and very stimulating.  I'm not much into the S & M scene, but a little light bondage can be fun.  So for a male/female pose this is excellent and yes, worth the money.  However, the quicker they can adapt this for different orientations, the better.  I know a certain blonde I'd love to chain to the cross… hmmm… her birthday is coming up… maybe I'll get one of these for my attic as a surprise for her.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Marilyn
    Participant

Havent tried yet but looks smexy! 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

for FF there is poses who are asked since a long time . I'll rather have them ( ex : play with boobs , who won a poll remember ) than have this one actually .

Even if i'm in BSMD ( not since long time i admit : 1 year ) , i dont want this pose for now . It looks different than all BSMD i saw untill now .

Anonymous

Feels like a total waste of money after testing it on my female me. Most of the moves are really bad specially the tongue nonsense and I dont feel submissive at all in this pose. Waste of money for me.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Maybe may we call this pose more “Spicy” than “BDSM” I agree

;D
    Both because you are right Rukya and that some actions are … normally reserved to the Dominant.
    And because it is soft ( what in fact I enjoy in my actual mood , even I can’t use the pose )

Maybe later some additional actions will be release to get more … hard stuff on the pose.

What I think also is , having the submissive attached, it is quite strange when changing pose to get unattached … so maybe an another “on the cross” Pose with more BDSM related ? … ( I admit gladly this Pose transition is already on with the handcuffed Pose ) .

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Rukya
    Participant

i think it will be loss of money for most of the peoples who are truely in BSMD .

lesson 2 :

BSMD its not just put someone on a cross and let him/herdo what he/she wants , its more than this . And personnaly , i think i will react bad (in RL) if a sub was playing to do tongue out with me .

I dont understand why the dev team continue to put these moves , its a fact now that nobody never use them .

Oh sorry , i forgot , they dont read what we write here .

bluedenim
    Participant

Ok, ok.

I like it lots… BUT…. it was obviously done by someone who doesn't play and has never played.

Some of the girl's actions are just plain stupid and they could be replaced with really good ones.

Shouldn't the girl be facing the other way? I know the Dev team like face-to-face, but as I said above………… maybe an improvement will be made and this will happen some time soon?

I'm not sure what the crop is hung on the side for.. a flogger would be so much more appropriate!

And of course the biggest bugbear of all is that it's only available in MF…………….. why not FF for Lesbians and Bi's like ME! Why not SF, SS, MM MS surely it can't be that difficult to adapt?

Still, the FF spanking pose actions are the best, and because the men can't see the improvements, they aren't protesting that they haven't got them!

Rukya
    Participant

@blue : The anwser is easy , its not important for dev team to satisfy everybody . As long as Heteros have a lack of poses (sarcasm) we will have nothing

ssgt
    Participant

From what i have tried I dont really care for it.  Maybe its the women or just me

sexilicious
    Participant

As an overall pose, I think it is good. Yeah I see that they are trying to add more of the bdsm stuff like many have wanted, but they aren't quite there yet. However, as a pose to just be tied up and teased mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes. Tease your love and make her want you that much more. Now when do we get them for the others so we can tease back hehehe. Still think they need a little different variety for more of a bdsm one though, but it is a great start towards that way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.