Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 111. Defenceless Shemale. Cuffed.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 111. Defenceless Shemale. Cuffed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Price is 249A$

Could anybody add the actions or are they same as in FM?

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 9. SM & Fetish.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I don't had buy this pose, but looking at the name, i have the impression this is a little submissive pose for the shemale…..am i wrong!?

Adera
    Participant

I took a quick look at it and it seems quite good imo.

I don't had buy this pose, but looking at the name, i have the impression this is a little submissive pose for the shemale…..am i wrong!?

Yes, it's submissive… though you don't have to play that way if you don't want to of course.

MiaTS
    Participant

Good work. I've just tested it and it wasn't bad. A little bit expensive compared to other poses, though.

shejoy
    Participant

i'ts quiet submissive , true , but i tried it already , and i can ride that cock also 
    so if he is 'little' slowly , i go ride that cock myself 
    it's worth the price in my opinion ;

greets shejoy

bluedenim
    Participant

ok, it will come as no surprise to most that I love it…………………………………

))))))))))))))

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe no, not really.

I like the BDSM element in this pose myself as well.

Rukya
    Participant

ok, it will come as no surprise to most that I love it…………………………………

))))))))))))))

hmmm my lill blue , you changed your avatar for a tg avatar ? 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I had try it seriously today…….i'm really surprised wth the good work they have done!

The only point, is linked with the nature of the pose itself….girl and shemale have their wirsts tied up, so can use only the legs and less more. At this point, i ask my self: ok, they can lift their hip to make the partner play with it (penetrating it too…), but HOW they can make him sucking their cock!? I'm talking for shemale, of course…..

I think Dev-Team have to think more when they assign option to the two partner……most of the game is in the hands of the male, so most of the option must be too!

my 2 cents!

Kingdustin
    Participant

ah yes, i have try this pose out my self few times, sadly I don't have it personally yet so far iv enjoyed it.  little to my surprise she had cuff on. I didn't look very well at the photo they gave for it. but i don't mind BDSM elements as long as my partner is all so ok with it to.

I do like the penetration animation it was well made, it also be cool if the dev-team  could use the same style of penetration or similar to like missionary pose for MS. would like some more passionate poses. lol

the action to suck Ts penis in this was little off as it on her action list the animation is perfect btw, as the title of  the pose stats one would think this be on male side IMO. but its okay cant have all the action now can we.lol

all in all its great pose.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.