Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 79. Defenceless Woman

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 79. Defenceless Woman

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Price is 249A$

defenceless-woman-let-your-partner-control-you.jpg

Male actions
    Fuck
    Fuck pussy
    Fuck anal
    Finger pussy
    Rub clit
    Suck
    Kiss
    Lick belly
    Suck tit
    Massage tit
    Fondle belly
    Slap ass
    2 funny faces

Female actions
    Tongue out
    Hip lift
    Rub pussy
    Fuck pussy
    Rub cock
    Fondle chest
    Rub with leg
    Lick pussy
    Lick face
    Suck finger
    Lick foot
    Lick asshole
    2 funny faces

Lover
    Participant

If you ask me, after a short test (ty Marylin) I love it. There are some great actions which also fould fit to some existing poses!

Marilyn
    Participant

Voted.
    I love this new pose. Very hot and sexy.
    And you're welcome, Lover.  ;)

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm if i understand well , the woman is attached to the bed , so once again why have she actions like fondle chest ?

Anonymous

Its the legs she uses and they are not bound so this time its less stupid…  :)

sexilicious
    Participant

have to try before can give my opinion on it ;) hehe

Rukya
    Participant

i wonder ( and a friend too ) if this pose is not too much hmmm raping based . And if its the case (and only if it is ) , i will find insane that so much peoples like it .

Lover
    Participant

In my opinion it's not raping. It's more teasing and playful.

grnidgds
    Participant

LOVE the defenseless woman pose but how about tit for tat lol a defenseless man pose perhaps? :P

mooncalf
    Participant

If you can't giggle, tickle, Scream, laugh, Run around the room naked, Pour liqueur on each other and lick it off, Tie each other down, Have whipped cream fights, and dance and sing with each other, Then you are having sex with the person too soon.

Urban
    Participant

i wonder ( and a friend too ) if this pose is not too much hmmm raping based . And if its the case (and only if it is ) , i will find insane that so much peoples like it .

It is the “both”  ::). Depend how you are playing (aka writting into the chat). for example the fondle chest could be a partner teasing (sof version) or an hopless attempt to repulse the agressor (rape).
    Just choose what you want and go ahead

Rukya
    Participant

i cant “go ahead” , we lesbians dont have it  ;D . I was just wondering  :)

bluedenim
    Participant

I need someone to play with me on it!!!!!!!!!!!

I've bought the spreader bar too, it's just like the one I have in rl and I want someone to play with me in that too!!!

I wish they were both FF so Rukya could play with me :(((((((((

jayc
    Participant

forget the bindings and this is how the missionary pose should be. we love this pose,  hot and lusty with 3 different fuck options and everything in between!  a must have pose IMO

Brandybee
    Participant

I agree with Jayc,  This can be played  ignoring the wrist binds…  It is a very hot alternative to the missionary pose , it can be  hot, sensual loving. Or indeed , the wrist binds bought into play For the kink it is designed for …

This is a must have  in your bag of tricks ,    The variety of actions in his Pose will surely make it  a  favourite .

This is a teasing, all round  pose.  Rape…no … Only if you want it to be,  Otherwise enjoy the closeness, urgency and fun.  :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.