Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 79. Defenceless Woman

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 79. Defenceless Woman

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    ssgt
    Participant

I think this is a pose everyone would enjoy.  Would be just as nice without womans hands in a bind.  Well worth the cost

siralirali
    Participant

i think worth every penny my spouse loves this pose and what she loves……………………………………………………….

Anonymous

I liked the pose, seems a kind of mild domination which increases desire

Bear
    Participant

mmm finally got to use this in free play… this was a definite hot pose that sent the session off the scale….

Kitty69
    Participant

I like it, but for a “Defenseless Woman” she appears to be able to do too much. I would have liked to see things like:
    * Shake head
    * Beg
    * Snake hips
    * Bite finger

Rukya
    Participant

* Bite finger

The woman is supposed to have hands captured in this pose , she cant bite her finger

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rukya, i think she's talking about the finger of the man, not about her finger!

sexilicious
    Participant

I don't think the man would like that very much getting bitten he might retaliate and do some spanking oh wait that might happen anyway  : hehe

alstott
    Participant

not a bad pose at all…espacially when you(man) can take control…tease her pussy and when she lift her hips and ask you for get more, you finger her but no no penis  it's agood play pose…i like it…even Lover had a earlier view as i did hehe

Lover
    Participant

Yes i had a very good view…lol… where have you been Alstott? Nice to see you're back

Bear
    Participant

like you haven't with me already 

hun,… you just cum too hard and forget at times…

sexilicious
    Participant

best kind of cums to have Bear just means she needs lots and lots of repeats till it finally sticks that oh yeah i have done that pose

Brandybee
    Participant

like you haven't with me already 

hun,… you just cum too hard and forget at times…

Hehe,  I said  I really need to try this pose out,  not that we hadn't  . I want a happy happy rerun…..  I'm gonna getchya…. :-*

old_goat
    Participant

I think this is a pose everyone would enjoy.  Would be just as nice without womans hands in a bind.  Well worth the cost

Yes – We need this pose without the bondage.
    Please.

Brandybee
    Participant

We have asked for the missionary pose to be updated which I think might just be up your street OldGoat & Ssgt.
    It won the poll for that month too so the Achat Gods are aware. 

Just a case of waiting . Watch this space. 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.