Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it? Give a description and tell about your opinion.

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 9. SM & FETISH.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Lover
    Participant

I think there is an error in all of the polls. If anybody is reading this and if you don't have voted, you can't see the result of the poll. But all my polls shall be a help for the undecided. So you must be able to see the result.
    Hello A-Team, can you solve this little problem? Or my friends, please tell me if I am wrong, but I only can see the polls' results where I ahve voted.

Janine Dee
    Participant

So far I've only tried it with RobotGirl, but it's spanking, and it's FF.

The drawbacks would be that there is an option for the spanker to stimulate the spanked anally, but not vaginally as well as the faces seemingly there to fill out the options bar.

Still, it's the premier of BDSM and it's FF. I'm still bitchy enough that one position won't fix everything, but it's a good start.

naughtyboy26
    Participant

a dream come true
    you were right about asking and asking to have spanking added
    and there it is

just hope they add m/f soon

🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

I want to take heart in the fact that we now have spanking, and that it is F/F. but honestly I'm afraid of being let down again. I am quite happy to see it, but I'm not letting myself get my hopes up.

Anonymous

I am happy the added the new FF postion! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well now are you happy in a happy for us who can enjoy FF? Or happy in a more hands on kind of way?

😉

sinnnn
    Participant

Well I’m happy for that hands on because I sure hell will be laying on some asses with my hands. :

🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Remember! The line starts here. :-*

;D :-*

Anonymous

I personally am happy for both Janine Dee! for the FF and for the more hands on approach! I love touching and feeling with my hands and I use them to better express myself, so for me it is wonderful and I look forward to see what comes next for any of the groups!

Urban
    Participant

FF Only :'(, Doesn’t matter haven’t any A$ left

;D

sinnnn
    Participant

I have 1 problem with the spanking. You can only play with the ass, not every chic likes to have her ass played with. No pussy play at all 🙂

Also you have some straight gays who don’t want to suck a dildo either. hmmmm, I wanted to spank and dip in the wetness. 😛

Brianna
    Participant

for female-shemale spanking who is spanking who?

Ramrod29
    Participant

Just waiting for f/m or m/f. :

🙂

bufftee22
    Participant

I like the idea….and would like to see this in MF…..but its a great start and hopefully its the start of a lot more positions for the ladies on here 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.