Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Let's guess if the next new position is spanking for F/M. Or do you think it's another Shemale or FF one?

Edit: Who will be the active person? Hm…………………..

sinnnn
    Participant

Holding my head down, shoulders dropping.  “I don't care anymore.  I give up.” :'( :'( :'(

Janine Dee
    Participant

Huh? What's wrong Sweetie?

And for the record in FF spanking you can switch places.

badgirl24
    Participant

i sure could use a spanking
    i have been very naughty 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 ;D ;D ;D ;D

sinnnn
    Participant

I give up on asking for anything. Its like trying to get a man to really listen to you. Oh wait, DUH. Thats why. 😛

Janine Dee
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to add to this since I got to enjoy this position with an actual woman rather then RoboGirl. (Yeah, you all know who.

:P)

Here the expressions felt more important. Spanking doesn’t stimulate like normal sexual contact, there aren’t all those happy little nerve endings telling the brain how wonderful it is.

Even the pain part of it is more the brain getting keyed up via deliberate manipulation of the fight of flight response.

If you’re really getting into the spanking it’s more about the psychological aspect, and the expressions ARE important to that. The way her expression seemed VERY focused on my backside, the way I used my expressions, because where one moan is basically as good as another in normal sexuality a sort of wide eyed, open mouthed “Woah!” is understandable at the start, but once the adrenaline and endorphins are pumping and you’ve hit subspace… the way your brain interprets and responds to the sensations WILL change.

Now this was virtual so it’s obviously not the same, but the ability to change my expressions helped make it a little less virtual.

sinnnn
    Participant

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Urban
    Participant

FINALY !!! We got it too  🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm hopeful. The fact that they are introducing this across the board COULD be an indicator that they are opening up to sex poses that move past rubbing the naughty bits.

Query, can the girl spank the guy?

sinnnn
    Participant

One question. Can it be put in reverse, where I can spank the guy. I want a certain guys over my lap. So tell me it can be reversed. 🙂

pet_sub
    Participant

The best add on position so far
    would love to see more Dildo play with this though
    One step at a time I guess

Janine Dee
    Participant

:-* :-* :-* I wouldn't want to test it out, but great minds think alike Darling. 🙂

Urban
    Participant

We have made a quick test with a friend and the answer is…. no, you can't change position, sorry ladies our back will be safe until…

badgirl24
    Participant

awww no f/m spanking yet
    the m/f one cant be reversed 🙁
    i was hoping to put some naughtyboys over my knee
    well at least they just release female/shemale spanking
    so i guess a F/M will be next

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.