Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

You and me both sista. Thats why I haven’t purchased it. Whats the point in buying it since I know all the males I will run into have it already. I want to spank them too, dammit.

;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

You know I WAS skeptical about F/M spanking being implemented, but they just implemented M/ShM spanking… that said I wouldn't advise holding my breath to see the guys over the knee, but that could be the cynicism talking.

Bear
    Participant

Messed with this for the first time,…the groupie and I see some delightful potential here.

One point I did like seeing and wish other poses would incorporate it is the neck grab….like anal it's not something all partners might accept or enjoy, but it can be a powerful, exciting, titillating act in the heat of action.

Agree too about the dildo play…could be bit more and switching of the positions should be addressed for those who like it. Obviously MM is next, then hopefully they will get it that reverse available for those of you desiring it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Erotic Spanking

when-spanking-makes-fun-2309.jpg

Available in the shop for $199. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1-Spanker
    Massage Breast (Partner's)
    Finger in Asshole (Partner's)
    Slap Ass
    Quick Slap
    Strong Slap
    Grab and Slap (Hold partner's throat while spanking them.)
    Lick Back
    Scrape Back
    Quick Fingers
    Fondle Thigh
    Pinch Nipple (Partner's)
    Fondle Tit (Own)

F2-Spankee
    Grab Ankle (Partner's)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Suck Dildo
    Enjoy!
    Hand on Face (Own)
    Legs Up
    Lick Ass (Partner licks your ass.)
    Shake Ass (Questionably named as you brace your legs and basically rub your pussy on her fingers.)
    Suck Dildo (Partner sucks dildo and rubs your breast while you finger her.)
    Oh No!
    Straight Legs
    Kiss
    Pleasure Face 1&2

The first step towards S&M in AChat. If those two letters appeal to you then you will want this pose.

NewGurl
    Participant

The best way to improve on this would be to have the cheeks turn red with the spanking and stay there until the person clears it. That way the redness could be enjoyed by others.

bluedenim
    Participant

Couldn't agree more

We did discuss this on an other topic

but let's keep saying it!

yay!

Rukya
    Participant

aahh finally a pose who is upgraded for us

;D the first i see in one year soon

;D give more possibilities for rp

🙂 the moves are nice , even if the kiss is little strange again (only little black spot to me) . And finally , more nice moves for the spanked girl who made this pose really more interesting

;D thanks dev team

bluedenim
    Participant

Why can't I see any difference?  :'(

Adera
    Participant

Blue, when you started AChat… did you see the image that indicates you did get the update?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I had try the FS version whit Robot Girl and have to admit the new option are pretty nice! thumb up!

@blue: in the past i had the same problem cause when i start achat the upgrade don't work, so try to restart it

Rukya
    Participant

hehe if i could , i’ll change my vote from no to yes now 🙂

bluedenim
    Participant

Blue, when you started AChat… did you see the image that indicates you did get the update?

No and I've closed the program 3 times now    :'(

bluedenim
    Participant

Yay!

Did it again and this time it finally worked Pleeeeease somebody spank me now?

Thank you DEV Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Will you give us “punished girl” for FF now? You could write some really good moves into that pose far all sexes!

🙂 🙂 🙂 ;D ;D ;D ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I see you are so happy! good!

About the “punished girl”, beg the dev.-team whit all your strengt! i bet they listen to you!

Azrielle
    Participant

Well, ok… Did a test drive with the new actions for the pose. While I do like the pose, and the new actions are a definitive improvement, the only thing I remain totally and completely mortified with is…

Why Keep The Dildo's?

For heaven sakes, it's girl-on-girl… if we wanted a phalus symbol of some sort, we'd use a different pose where a strap-on is needed. Keep the sexy, lose the penis.

Mwah!
    Az

This message has been paid for by the coalition to stop phalusies

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.