Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 73. Erotic Spanking.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Azrielle, the only reason to have it here is if one day dev-team gonna add an option for anal action whit it…..or, looking at the pose we have, you can use this one in combination whit the “Sex gymnastic” or the “rodeo girls”. let's call it “a chain”.

i know it's a little forced reason…..mumble mumble….

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's….

Here's something Satoire and I have been talking about.  I am more than willing to trade the “pleasure faces” for embraces.  Not only in this pose, but all the poses.  We've started a little chant.  “Less faces more embraces”  And… trading the faces for kissing.  Again, in all the poses.  We need one of you clever people to come up with a chant for that.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Azrielle
    Participant

We've started a little chant.  “Less faces more embraces”  And… trading the faces for kissing.  Again, in all the poses.  We need one of you clever people to come up with a chant for that.

Upon seeing your post, Pafe… I was immediately reminded of an old movie; Trading PLaces – With Jamie Lee Curtis, Dan Ackroyd and Eddie Murphy… The Jail Cell scene is my Fav! (hehehe)

YEA!

Trading Faces… Make it like Pantless Fridays where we all blow kisses on our profiles on Fridays with our bare bums.

Mwah!
    Az.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Edited because it was vastly, VASTLY improved. A wonderful job development team! Though I will agree with Az, the dildos are pointless.

Adera
    Participant

Hmm I thought that more options than Shake ass and Suck dildo would be different for FF compared to SS. Oh well, the girls that likes anal are going be really happy with the update… and maybe get quite hot from it as well.

😉

I agree with you all on the dildo thing, it doesn’t fill any purpose in the pose as it is now. I tried the SS pose and we kinda started glancing at each others dicks after a while… not the dildo. If the dildo would fill any purpose an action where the spanker uses it on the spankee would be needed, then the sucking actions would make quite a bit of sense as well.

I don’t want to loose the face where you close your eyes and your mouth opens a bit more, it’s a nice one.

Rukya
    Participant

hehe there is no other anal move for FF

🙂 the move where the girl sitting lick her fingers is a vaginal one , and the one where the girl on lap move her hips , is for rubbing pussy , not ass

;D . and we have not licking ass too , i saw that shemales have a move called like this

🙂

I don’t want to loose the face where you close your eyes and your mouth opens a bit more, it’s a nice one.

yes its the only one who seem realist , and before remove the pleasures faces , it will be better to remove the tongue out moves who always cut my pleasure when someone use them

;D

Adera
    Participant

Aaah I see, then there are more differences than I had the impression that there where… too bad for the anal lovers but I guess that it pleases more like this.

🙂

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lesbians tend to like pussy, as a rule, which applies to both anal and the dildo. I’m going to guess that when Bi girls are looking for a girl they are in the mood for pussy too.

😉

Rukya
    Participant

I asked one time to an hétéro woman why she wanted room with me , and her anwser was (if i remember well) : sometimes i like lick a nice pussy .

;D

Adera
    Participant

I would guess that as well, nice of them to make these differences I must say, makes everyone… well most happy.

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.