Skip to content

FF. Pose Review Request. 15. Foreplay – Lying on the bed.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF. Pose Review Request. 15. Foreplay – Lying on the bed.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Probably not! ih ih! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well now we'll never get a pose exactly how we want it unless they make a tool to allow us to make our own poses, and I don't think that would work with the interactive aspect.

I voted for this one because I see it as a good start, but more foreplay options/poses are certainly needed.

Rukya
    Participant

We have a big difference on this pose with the MF version .

why MF have one move to fondle the top arm AND the lower arm and lesbians have one move for lower arm and one move for upper arm ? Put both in the same move like for MF version

another , why MF can caress the butt and not lesbians ? Make us caress butt !!

and i hope we will not wait 10 years before have the last update MF had on this pose

Anonymous

I wonder if we will ever see the update for FF and FS of this pose like the MF got which is kissing, hugging/snuggling and caressing.

Rukya
    Participant

maybe we will have it with our yearly pose upgrade . Or the one on the cow girl , or flexy girls , or sex gymnastic , or lucky licker ( who was presented like a FF/FS upgrade and was finally a MF upgrade ) . But dont hope it before the end of november , its more or less the time where we had the upgrade of the erotic spanking last year .

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.