Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 54. Gentle Foreplay (F on table)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 54. Gentle Foreplay (F on table)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

There is a new foreplay position.

Unfortunately at the moment nothing for homos and shemales, but a great new one for hetsets.

Pic is added later, it’s not on the hp yet but already available in the shop for 199A$.

Pic now added

Bear
    Participant

right now only MF,…

fondle-and-kiss-your-partner-2052.jpg

Give us your opinions,…experiences and thoughts

No available partner at the moment so all I can do is offer the male side while looiking at this with robot girl

options:
    1) rub pussy
    2)finger pussy
    3)massage thigh
    4) fondle breast
    5) massage tits
    6) lick nipple
    7) wank cock

8) kiss tits
    9) Kiss belly
    10) kiss
    11) kiss hand
    12) kiss neck…

perhaps a lady might fill us in from there side…

Triumph999
    Participant

Haven't bought this one yet, I'm waiting for some opinions from the ladies. But at least we're getting something from the Dev team – who knows, perhaps our loooooong list of requests will be looked at soon…?

Lover
    Participant

Made a short test with Robot. Man can:

– kiss neck
    – Kiss
    – massage tits
    – rub pussy
    – finger pussy
    – massage thigh
    – fondle belly
    – lick nipple
    – wank cock incl. cumming
    – kiss tits
    – kiss belly
    – kiss hand

At first view it's a fantastic new foreplay position which will be available for all of us soon – this I hope so much!

Bear
    Participant

As a pose pretty well done… this is certainly something the FF Crowd would like to see. Movements are very full… the caresses on certain options running the length of the torso… all very gentle.. as the pose name describes. I haven't found combination options.. where more then one option is available yet.. and am curious what happens when the receiver performs a movement.

Finding those combinations are part of the fun though.

Lover
    Participant

LOL Bear, we posted this almost at the same time – you here and I in “Say what you think…”

The different: I added a poll. But of course that doesn't change my opinion: Great one for us, hoping and believing FF, SM and MM will be added soon.

Bear
    Participant

lol.. u responded on my thread I shall on yours.

;D
    smooth,.. very relaxed and sensual …
    female responses are rather subdued.. there is one option of fondling the cock for her… otherwise,.. her responses are what you might expect.. gentle touches in return.

A much as the male was the watcher in the lap dance… the female is pretty much the recipient here. She does have the ability to caress the chest,.. butt,.. a rather sensual touching of her own torso…

one movement I though very hot was her arching to breast kisses…

If I have a complaint.. it was my partners observation,…not to be lying by her side… that would have made this pose and actions perfect… close to the wishes but still a little short.

(Lover created the pose under the woman and man section so it would not be as easily buried… they opened up the options to post new threads there and thought to take advantage of it)

TightFit74
    Participant

But where are we supposed to post our reactions guys?

😉
    Did a little test run with Robot Girl. I like the pose, the fact the girl is not on her side doesn’t really bother me. What I do like very much is the proloinged movements over her body. Even kissing the hand offers more than just a peck.

🙂 I wouldn’t mind bringing my partner into the right mood like this. Like the pose, well done A-team.
    Would be great with flickering candle light or a fireplace in the background….

Lover
    Participant

Bear and I started our postings nearly the same time 😀

My suggestion: Opinions to his thread, voting here.

TightFit74
    Participant

Ok posted in both polls. And since i’m the first… guess my opinion is clear

🙂 Nice job A-team.. Nor some decent clothes for before foreplay…

Bear
    Participant

locked the voting… please vote in Lovers thread

(I was probably setting up the poll when you posted Lover… always sounds strange when I respond and write your name)
    edited to repeat my comments on the other thread…

Got a chance to entertain a close friend smooth,.. very relaxed and sensual …
    female responses are rather subdued.. there is one option of fondling the cock for her… otherwise,.. her responses are what you might expect.. gentle touches in return.

A much as the male was the watcher in the lap dance… the female is pretty much the recipient here. She does have the ability to caress the chest,.. butt,.. a rather sensual touching of her own torso…

one movement I though very hot was her arching to breast kisses…

Her comment was interesting, that SHE would have preferred the giving avatar to be laying next to her… felt a bit like a patient.

aleksavis
    Participant

i'm a girl and i like this position. I think it makes gently start between dance and fucking)). Also I want to desire Tom& desighner make this pose for a ff. I will buy it. Thanks I like Achat.

Janine Dee
    Participant

This pose as a FF would be a profoundly huge step towards getting me to renew.

Bear
    Participant

*nodding… this and the lap dance too, either of which there is  no reason for delaying release to the others…

minor modifications might be necessary for the shemale as recipient..
    and as a female giver… but I the see those modifications as relatively minor.

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I can see Janine playing with a cute sub in this pose.

😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.