Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 54. Gentle Foreplay (F on table)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 54. Gentle Foreplay (F on table)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

What get's me though is that one of the first poses where the penis is not that much of an issue is for those who naturally have one present!

TightFit74
    Participant

Janine, see it as a sign they are learning. At least I hope they are.  :
    Since the releases have been coming once a week, instead of twice, feels to me they are putting more effort into what they are making. I sincerely hope they will put in as much efforts into making FF and FFF poses..

Adera
    Participant

I'd say that the cock subject is a little smaller in this pose where the woman is in the centre.

If they made this pose for MS I'd of course like it if they guy had the option to play with either my dick or ass.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I understand what everyone is saying. It just struck me as almost funny that after all the “The penis must be primary, even for the lesbians.” They start to get the idea in a combination where the penis is naturally present.

Triumph999
    Participant

I tried this pose out with a very good friend I've made on here – we were both extremely impressed by the work of the Dev Team on this one 

Adera
    Participant

@Janine: I think its good that they seem to widen their perspective even if I happen like cock quite a lot but that doesn't mean I exclusively like cock :. If this continues I hope we'll get more poses which are both more natural and where more things are possible, like for example a real 69 for FS… I don't much like sucking on rubber when there's a pussy to play with.

I hope they've read the feedback we've tried to give them and learnt from it.

zzAnthonyzz
    Participant

I have tried the pose with a friend and enjoyed it .(Yes i do play with girls here even though i am gay )
    I voted  NO on the survey just as a protest that it is currently available for FM only.

Bear
    Participant

Anthony how would you see it modified for MM use? With our new moderator here hopefully we should see the appropriate tweaks.

zzAnthonyzz
    Participant

Hi Bear thanks for asking.

The rubbing and kissing chest stomach and neck should remain
    Kissing and licking along the guys shaft up and down
    Cupping his  balls in my hand and a kiss on the tip of his cock.
    Either at the same time or a separate action some arse play with preferably 2 fingers in my guys arse.
    Would be nice if could roll the boy on his somach and massage his arse. Maybe a light bite or kiss on his arse cheeks.

The addition of a dildo would be interesting. I guess you can imagine how that would be used. 
    Though this may not qualify it as a “Gentle Foreplay” (Knowing how my guy would like it to be used on him and on myself as well. OUCH!)
    Gentle or rough any additions for MM would be weclomed.

islandsun
    Participant

POUT > had no time then a quickie w robot boy ! this season is going to be tough on me !
    65 hrs and going to be longer ! At work today almost orgasm  at my desk and that was just at the forum 

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: Ehehe, sorry if I made you think about guys with the cheerleader talk. I have to admit I got a little hot thinking about it too.

TightFit74
    Participant

Sunny, you know the penalty for pouting… *kiss*

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  > hehehe ! yes I know :  :-*

@Adera >Miss pink I was at work when we did that ! hahaha ! hot ! hell girl almost creamed my pants ! lol A group of football players ! hmm

TightFit74
    Participant

You'd better not take advantage. Noting every offense down in my little black book. Get too many and…

islandsun
    Participant

: eyes wide open oh ! oh  ! hehehe ! oh No not the black book  !

hehehe ! bite me ! Just remember I do ! and will bite back !

still amazed > land of GIANTS !  Hmmm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.