Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 66. Glory Hole.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 66. Glory Hole.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

MS. Pose Review Request. 66. Glory Hole.

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 6: Oral Action.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.
    6. Can you confirm if this pose is exactly the same as 68. Glory Hole (Giant cock). A$349 except for the A$100 price difference and giant cock?

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by myself & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Till i can try it, i can't give any impression, but let say i had hope we can had some new Halloween stuff today!

shejoy
    Participant

price is little high , so let's hope the content is that good .

greets shejoy

Adera
    Participant

I took a quick look at the pose and it seems like it could offer some fun, the options where quite good after all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I don't had try it, but honestly……..the intriguing thing of the glory hole is to don't know who is on the other side of the wall.

Probably, the option are good, but dunno if i'm going to buy it till i can try this pose with someone.

Lover
    Participant

I think the actions are rather the same then for FM. This pose is not the best at all, but can be involved in a good rp.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Indeed it can….but honestly, i'm not sure about the effect it give. my opinion, of course!

Kingdustin
    Participant

Greetings to every one. as you can tell this be my first post hopefully of many more to come. now on to the topic lol.

From my experience, it the same as FM glory hole pose, all the action are the same. cant really say for Ts action those but I'm sure there the same too. Its a good Bj pose. has a lot of good action. but I found it to be too one side for a MS pose, need little more diversity. for example, wish it had action to were i could also give a Bj back. For the Ts who like to receive BJs from men. btw  it would not hurt to add this as a FS pose too if not done already.

Lover
    Participant

Hi Kingdustin,
    we all hope to read more of you. Think about introducing yourself here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html. Would you like to get birthday greetings? Then send me your date of birth and I will add it.

Lover

Kingdustin
    Participant

Hi lover

Thanks for the welcome and the link. I will see to it that I post there next

Patricia1975
    Participant

I Love It !!!
    The Glory Hole Pose. Thank God for this Beautiful Pose.
    Im So Glad That Its In ACHAT
    Thank You .

Yours………Pati

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    I love this pose too, good actions.
    For the price I don't know… It's the price 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I had test it and it's interessing! good for an Rp as Lover said, but honestly i don't feel the urge to buy it….

it can be different in a threesome or gang bang with different holes….wonder if it's easy to recognize every one from their cock… :

Brandybee
    Participant

Please would a kind couple, list the actions for both sides …  new people considering buying this pose will find the info useful.  Thanks ever so

I may ask  to identify  couples who are willing to take on these tasks      …  could call them Labourers of lust or Love … LOLOL's      :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, i'm not sure, but i think the action are the same of the MF pose…..well, for male probably….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.