Skip to content

FS Pose Review Request. 76. Hot Legs And Feet.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat FS Pose Review Request. 76. Hot Legs And Feet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

You get it for 249A$

If secret santa had some influence?

FS Pose Review Request. 76. Hot Legs And Feet.

Shemale massages Female’s feet.

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 9 – SM & Fetish.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Brandybee
    Participant

Thank you so much Achat Gods.

Could someone list the actions in this one ? So we can push for the other foot massage options too 🙂

I think we have M S Where the male massages the S’s feet, now F S Where the Female massages the S’s feet ?
    ( and the F F version 🙂 )

We still want the S to massage the Ms & Fs feet and of course the S S and M M versions 🙂

Thank you for listening Achat Gods , oh and the Lapdance version so the F can dance for the S too…

THANK YOU & MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL UP THERE 🙂

Sereph
    Participant

um….hi I was just wondering. My spouse is a Shemale and he is Dom. Is there a pose wear I'm the one worshiping her feet?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

There are some in the last added where you can lick male feet but i don't know in FS…..maybe in the “sitting doggy”

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    I have this pose, voted excellent because the pose is well done.
    Overwise lickin my feet is not that I prefer to be licked ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.