Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 72. Hot legs & Feet

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 72. Hot legs & Feet

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

foot-fetish-adventure-in-3d-sex-game.jpg

You can get it for 249A$; after purchasing you find it in “SM and fetish”

Male can:
    Fondle left leg
    Fondle right leg
    Fuck legs
    Hug
    Kiss foot
    Kiss foot (above)
    Kiss leg
    Lick foot
    Lick leg
    Massage left foot
    Massage right foot
    Jerk off
    4 faces… (no comment)
    Men can cum/squirt in this position
    My opinion: It’s a nice position for foot fetish friends, but also a lovely foreplay, as you can cuddle your lady.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
    I would give 5 if man is able to kiss thighs, fondle inner thighs – if you could change to “lick pussy while girl is sitting” pose (doesn’t exist yet)

Chadster
    Participant

What I love about it is that it adds a Mistress rp to the scene. Once everyone gets done laughing at it :) Its great !!!

Stone
    Participant

Girl's actions
    1  Handjob
    2  Lift head
    3 Leg on man's back
    4 Foot on face
    5 Rub balls with foot
    6 Pinch mans nipples
    7 Massage breasts
    8 Fondle legs
    9 Kick cock

4  pleasure faces

My man and I gave this a test run –  You dont have to have a foot fettish to enjoy this. If you are a girl who likes a foot massage, then this pose is worth buying – its really really good for that intimate quality time with your man and a lovely pampering as a foreplay or just for the mmmm  big sigh factor. Kick off those shoes girls and let your man work his magic.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for adding Stone :) I agree, you don't have to be foot fetish. It's a nice foreplay pose after a hard day… by the way, isn't there also kissing inside (girl kiss man)? Or was it just my fantasy… lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover, i have the same impression……it was daydreaming!?  😮

Stone
    Participant

Lads, you are right , sorry I missed some out .. obviously enjoying the massage far too much , my mind was on other things  lol

5 is  Rub the man's chest
    6 is  fondle his cock
    10 is  the Kiss 

xx

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I love it!  Great job development team!

I give this: 4 stars!

I would love to see this developed for FF… and everyone else.  Nothing quite like a good foot massage.  If there were more kissing and embracing it would have risen to 5 stars.

Thank you for this terrific pose.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

:) as for shemales version here's my ratting actually : *

dont know if it will be greater with a possible adaptation for FF , but it can wait little . Before this , dev team need to find nice moves to take place of the “only with penis” moves

Rukya
    Participant

;D first time i say this , but i hope dev team will wait as long as for some others poses to adapt it for lesbians . It will be strange that its adapted faster than moves made for many months now , and illogical too

naughtyany
    Participant

I just got this after trying it. Love it. When I first saw it I thought foot fetish but after trying it I can very much see it as a foreplay thing. In fact the 1st time I tried it after buying I told the guy quite honestly I had been on my feet all day and wanted a foot message.

christinak
    Participant

OMG Yes!  Yes please!  Love to have my feet rubbed.  Can we get the man to give a pedi while he's down there?  :D

bluedenim
    Participant

Good to know Miss Christy, I'm not a man, but I do like feet… Well nice ones anyway.
    blue

Rukya
    Participant

i dont think its a foreplay pose , or maybe just for the men moves where there is a good hug . I hug my cat like this when i return home  ;D ( joke )

no seriously , the hug is the best move in this pose .

christinak
    Participant

@blue
    No problem dear, I spend alot of money to keep my feet well maintained and my toes done at all times.  ;D

Bear
    Participant

I allways end up getting more polish on me than on the toes…. Christy…

Guess practicce would make perfect…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.