Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 72. Hot legs & Feet

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 72. Hot legs & Feet

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Maybe she wants a situation where her subs will fail? :

🙂

If they make the pose for FF, SF and SS we can play beauty salon… and maybe make it a bit more recreational than irl.

christinak
    Participant

Great observation Adera!  For my subs I would accept nothing less than perfection. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks for adding Stone I agree, you don't have to be foot fetish. It's a nice foreplay pose after a hard day… by the way, isn't there also kissing inside (girl kiss man)? Or was it just my fantasy… lol

mmmmh, so so……some option can be considered as foreplay, but others are a really tease! rubbing cock or ball option or the feet on face……it's hard for me to consider them foreplay, or am i wrong!?

anyway, i think it's a nice starting pose to rise the temperature for a date!

only a point: it's really necessary to be naked in a pose like this!? maybe, for the man, yes looking at all the option, but not for the girls! same things for the “Let's talk” pose!

Rukya
    Participant

hehe i think its not usefull to be nude on this pose , its like the fact that in pampered woman , if you wear a panty , its not removed ( i think it must be ) 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, in the pampred pose, you need to remove panty…..not necessarily the bra, but panty yes!

bluedenim
    Participant

QUOTE “Great observation Adera! For my subs I would accept nothing less than perfection. ;D”

*googles “How to provide Pedicure Perfection” and prints it off.

christinak
    Participant

@blue

That’s my girl.

😉

Adera
    Participant

Please do my toes as well. 😉 😛

coyoteold
    Participant

mmm what happened to the foot job part?
    that is what I expected…
    between the shins is not very exiting and awfull bony

Rukya
    Participant

its not a footjob pose , but a foot fetish one

🙂 and the woman can use her feet if i remember

Vaughan

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – 72. Hot legs & Feet:

kLsLFUR.jpg

This pose can be found in the “SM & Fetish” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle left leg
    2. Fondle right leg
    3. Fuck legs
    4. Hug
    5. Kiss foot
    6. Kiss Leg
    7. Kiss Leg
    8. Lick foot
    9. Lick Leg
    10. Massage Left foot
    11 Massage right foot
    12. Jerk off
    13, 14, 15 & 16.  Pleasure faces x 4

Women's Actions

1. Handjob
    2. Lift Head
    3. Legs on Back
    4. Foot on Face
    5. Rub Balls
    6. Rub Chest
    7. Fondle Cock
    8. Pinch Nipple (His)
    9. Massage Breasts
    10. Fondle Legs (Mine)
    11. Kick Cock
    12. Kiss
    13., 14., 15., & 16. Pleasure Face

This pose is in sex clothing which you may wish to bear in mind with new partners.
    This is a lovely pampering pose for your woman’s feet. It is ideal for those who have a foot fetish.
    It’s a shame that this pose does not allow for a man to wear his briefs. Instead his cock is hanging out semi-hard throughout.
    And for those who don’t have a foot fetish, it is still an intimate pose to show your lady you worship her and care for her.
    Give her a foot massage after work or because she was on her feet all day. It shows you care.
    This is about your partner, relaxing her and either going on for a sexy sensual session or maybe just watch a film together.
    Just ensure you know enough to role play: feet washing, feet massage with essential oils, nail cutting and perhaps even painting her nails. Impress her with your knowledge and role play. You are sure to win brownie points which can only be rewarded later on.
    The kiss on the woman's side would be a good pose to screen shoot and consider for a profile pic should you wish.
    A must have I think. 5 stars

JessiCapri says, “Those with a different dynamic may enjoy the lift head, foot on face and kick cock actions. But to me it is disrespectful to my partner who just pampered me to the extreme. Those who enjoy foot play will, of course, feel differently. All of the caresses on the female actions are with the foot.  Perfect Pose for a Domme and her submissive. This is an amazing pose overall in terms of foreplay or aftercare for everyone.  I was pleasantly surprised.  5 Stars.”

* * * * * 5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

This pose compliments “100. Leg & Foot Massage (on male)” Pose where the woman massages her man’s feet.
    Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat >  New Pose Foot & Leg Massage F/M – 100. Leg & Foot Massage (on male)      https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3344.0.html

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.