Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 77. Hot seat.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 77. Hot seat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

MS. Pose Review Request. 77. Hot seat.

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it? Give us a description and tell about your opinion.

Price is 129A$

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 7 Face to Face.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Bear
    Participant

hmm,..this might be on the ignore pile unless someone can convince me elsewise

Adera
    Participant

If they make it MS I'm not buying it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Looking at this board at least FM anal where the guy is on the receiving end seems to get a luke warm response at best.

Anonymous

you got that right

Bear
    Participant

Putting it mildly Janine,..they seem to be obsessing on a certain train of thought at this time,…guess they think there is a market for it, but it's doubtful many mainstream males will go with it.

Adera
    Participant

And there are only shemale fucks male in the shemale 3somes .

Unhealer
    Participant

so you get a dildo in the ass if you cold invite chicks now

Lover
    Participant

Only if you allow the position
    By the way, if you forget the dildo in your ass (or if you like it) you are able to cum on body in this position. Something I'm missing in some of the other ones.

TightFit74
    Participant

There is a right mindset for every position Although I only had a quick spin with RobGirl, I do like the position (Guess I do like a dildo up my ass  :)

Anonymous

If they make it MS I'm not buying it.

well…they just made it MS 

Adera
    Participant

Not shocking at all.

Lover
    Participant

And now sweet Adera, do you change your mind?

Bear
    Participant

Only if you allow the position
    By the way, if you forget the dildo in your ass (or if you like it) you are able to cum on body in this position. Something I'm missing in some of the other ones.

Glad to hear I am not the only one who has that regret,…I appreciate the meter and all, but the over ride of the cumming action tends to disappoint..

Lover
    Participant

No no Bear, you are not alone, not at all!!!!
    There is much room for improvement in this special dying

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.