Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 47. Lucky Licker.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 47. Lucky Licker.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Lesbian Lucky Licker

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it? Give a description and tell about your opinion.

PRICE: 150A$

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 6. Oral Action.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I actually noticed this Sunday afternoon, but for the life of me couldn't figure out how to start a poll.

And yes the jokes about the lesbian having no knowledge of polls (poles) do write themselves.

So thank you Lover for starting this… what was I missing in my attempt?

Now before I comment on the position itself I want to comment on the fact that AChat MAY have finally started listening to us. Spanking started FF went FSM and then MF. Sex Gymnastics got adapted to FF, and now Lucky Licker.

I won't let my hopes get up too high, but the hope is that AChat has finally realized that adapting maneuvers is a good way to get the most for their programming buck while keeping their clientele happy.

Or in other words it shuts us up good.

As far as the position? I like it. I like giving oral, I like receiving oral, and as I was doing both with Robot Girl I didn't once think “If only I could…” I'm sure in a real play session I might want to do something the position doesn't cover, but that's to be expected. The position covers all the basics of this type of maneuver very well.

I even think they've changed the female ejaculate making it more white then the peeish yellow.

Lover
    Participant

Janine, no problem, I create the polls for you

😀
    Just if you wanna know: Make a new topic and write something. After you did it, go back to this post. Then you have a button “Add poll” on the right line under your window.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I was afraid it was something like that, but I didn't want to go creating posts, and then deleting posts if it wasn't, etc, etc, etc. Thank you for the info.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Lucky Licker

Available in the shop for A$150. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1 (Licker)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Fondle Thigh (Partner’s)
    Shake Head
    Heavy Lick
    Kiss With Pussy
    Rub Clit (Own)

F2 (Lickee)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Enjoy!
    Rub Clit (Own)
    Deep!
    Oh, no!
    Leg Up
    Pleasure Face 1-4

A nice oral pose. I for one am glad I bought it.

Adera
    Participant

I really like this pose… well the version I have of it. It's imo the best pose to give a girl oral pleasure in, I think this is a pose where the devs have done a real good job.

Sorry for commenting on all the FF poses threads but quite a few of these poses are available for me too so I felt it was a bit redundant if I made shemale threads for them as well… and I might have more people to share my opinion with in these threads.

NewGurl
    Participant

Dont apologize for the post. There should be more poses available for shemales to interact with all users. We should not discriminate at AChat. We are all paid members and should be treated equally.

Yes I love this pose, both giving and receiving, 

bluedenim
    Participant

Dont apologize for the post. There should be more poses available for shemales to interact with all users. We should not discriminate at AChat. We are all paid members and should be treated equally.

Yes I love this pose, both giving and receiving, 

Me Too!!

Janine Dee
    Participant

This pose IS wonderful to both give and receive, and all comments are welcome. I just put it in FF because I was posting about the FF pose, and wanting to draw attention to FF development, but I every comment helps that. 

NewGurl
    Participant

Well I try to comment every day

Adera
    Participant

Oh I understand that you posted it here Janine, I just wanted to to make sure there where no hard feelings because I was commenting here.

NewGurl
    Participant

I like the FF version and the MF version is fun too. Definately a good pose!!!!!

jessiku
    Participant

i really do have to thnx the dev team for creating this pose, it is the most relaxing pose for me to enjoy and it's nice that its available to all genders xx

Rukya
    Participant

Lucky Licker

F1 (Licker)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Fondle Thigh (Partner's)
    Shake Head
    Heavy Lick
    Kiss With Pussy
    Rub Clit (Own)

F2 (Lickee)
    Massage Breast (Own)
    Enjoy!
    Rub Clit (Own)
    Deep!
    Oh, no!
    Leg Up
    Pleasure Face 1-4

A nice oral pose. I for one am glad I bought it.

ok what is the use of the update of today , cause heres the moves we had befor it , and we have exactly the sames after the update .

Lover
    Participant

The update seems to be just for FM.. there are some new actions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.