Skip to content

MF Pose Review REQUEST. 47. Obedience. (Man kneels):

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review REQUEST. 47. Obedience. (Man kneels):

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

I think the cock ring prevents him from cumming ! I`m not sure  ? I have to talk w a certain friend about it (just a friend ) slipping it in and out as long as  I want  ! Damn I `m going to look into that !!!!!  mmmmmmmmmm control of my own boy toy !!!!! you are my dream my fantasy hehehe

Anonymous

ring tossing contest?

OMG Adera.  You made my coffee come out of my nose. 

islandsun
    Participant

LOL sorry about that hehehe    OK here`s the scoop !  first and foremost my friend called me a PERVERT !!!!!! tHEN HE FESST UP ! yes  they do  get their hard on for avery long time and you can even get vibrating ones  which brings on multi orgasms ! hehehe which Im  so into that ! once he stopped laughing at me , he said go to >Pinkcherry.ca 

Anonymous

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Still giggling about the ring tossing contest. LOL 

Bear
    Participant

LMAO,…light bondage in the sicko category?  Adera you can strap him into a chair and lap dance to your hearts delight.

And jeez,..you think my Av' wears a tie because I looks good in it?
    *eye brows arch*

I figured when we spoke of the toss the ring thing, that the personal attention of collecting the rings was part of the fun. Still using pineapple slices I hope.

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear      no these are real cock rings  !  But on a tastier note they have candy cock ring too !  Hmmm Just wondering are they sugar free ! LOL  oh ya they have blind folds and leather handcuffs  . WOW  I feel the power !! hahahahaha My Evil little laugh , I`m  >GRINNING

Adera
    Participant

@christinak
    Sorry about the coffee.

@Sunny
    Vibrating cock rings, hmm now that sounds like fun.

@Bear
    My idea was that we get to eat the pineapple slices off of the guy, but I'm still not too sure about the price… though first ride seems good to me.

Hmm lap dancing for a naked guy strapped to a chair… yummm. I would probably have to continue my dance on his cock when I got too horny from dancing for him though.

Bear
    Participant

OMG,…we have created a monster here,…

The tropic Female pirate,..taking advantage of those handsome captives and rewriting what it means to walk the plank…

Arrgh

No doubt send a shiver thru me timber….

islandsun
    Participant

@ BEAR   Ah you should`nt call Adera a monster !      hehehehe :   becareful you might end up shackled to the main mast hahahaha
              mmmmmmmmm tall black leather boots that go right up to my crouch

Adera
    Participant

I think we should shackle him there, then I can sit in my pirate queen throne while Sunny “interrogates” our prisoner.

Bear
    Participant

uh,..I finally found a post that just made me blush… :

islandsun
    Participant

@ Thanks  Adera  You gave me the good part !  hehehe trust me I`LL  not be gentle !  oh i sound so wicked !

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe I'm sure you'll get him to talk, everyone talks.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear    hahaha never seen a bear blush  before  !!!!!            @ Adera  were doing something right ! We made the Bear blush !  hahaha OMG  this is so funny                                                                                   

Bear
    Participant

I am certain my tongue will be loosen,..but in ways my interrogators never imagined

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.