Skip to content

FS. Pose Review Request. 69 – Erotic Spanking – F Spanks S.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat FS. Pose Review Request. 69 – Erotic Spanking – F Spanks S.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

PLAY WITH SHEMALES.
    Two poses released at same time.
    FS – Erotic Spanking & MS – Under the cock.

This topic deals with the Erotic Spanking Pose.
    Please see here for the other pose: MS Under the Cock – Topics » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » MS Pose Review Request. 94. Under The Cock.

What do you think of FS – Erotic Spanking?
    Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it?
    Give a description and tell about your opinion.

FS. Pose Review Request. 69 – Erotic Spanking. F spanks S.

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. FS Section. Box 9 – SM & Fetish.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.
    1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides. They are actually already done for you on this one. Just check nothing else has been added since, as Achat have been known to add and improve actions at a later date.

bufftee22
    Participant

what are the actions for it are they the exact same as with a woman or different?

Shianna
    Participant

I'm a shemale and I'm happy to say it does work (girl spanks shemale) which makes it oh so hotter.

Lover
    Participant

@ Shianna:
    You can't change the one who is spanking, am I right?

Is it possible, you tell us something about the actions?

Shianna
    Participant

its basically the same with ff i think

Edit:No you can't switch (but it doesn't matter to me)

Lover
    Participant

@ Shianna:
    I ask my question for all interested Shemales; I am a hetero man and I don't know the possible actions for FF. So nobody knows about the single actions, you have to buy it to find out. But this poll shall be a help for all interested Shemales – is it worth to buy it?
    This is the reason for my question; if anbody is able to tell about the possibilities, it might be a help.

Shianna
    Participant

The actions on the (spankers) position are as follows:

Female smacks the tush of the Shemale (grabs breast, hard smacks, quick smacks, quick hard smacks, and fingering the asshole )

Shemale adjusts herself (raises legs, grabs ankles, sucks dildo)

sinnnn
    Participant

Its the same as the females.

😛 I wanted to play with the pussy too, like DUH. Again not everyone like their ass to be played with.

Shianna
    Participant

i wish there was some grabbing of the cock in shemale-female it's just the  process of modifying the male-female actions

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh honey. I've been using that logic for modifying the MF to FF with a strap on for months now, and no joy. I wish you luck, because chances are it won't happen.

Vaughan

FS. Pose Review Request. 69 – Erotic Spanking. F Spanks S

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. FS Section. Box 9 – SM & Fetish.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.