Skip to content

New room “Mediterranean Terrace”

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features New room “Mediterranean Terrace”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Rukya, if we want sex in the room we need the bed. It's AChat, not the real life and real room…

we dont need bed to have sex 

Covems
    Participant

I like this one.  It does have an outdoor feel to it and that is something that people have been asking for.  I don't worry about the flowers or the shadow texture, but I agree that it would be nice to change from day time to night time.  About the only thing I would add would be a barbeque to one of the corners so I could cook a burger once things got slow. 

Also a great feature is, being so close to the water.  I only last about 3 minutes with Robot Girl, and being that close to the water I can go fishing or crabbing from the terrace!!

Anonymous

Lol Covems, I thought that I took this game too seriously. It is you that has been watering the plants is it? Oh no, I guess not, as you say that you are not worried about them.  Paint the door and shutters while you're about it though, they need doing. I've stashed some cans of paint and brushes behind the wall.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, at last i had buy this room…..for sure, there are some lack in it, but it's perfect for a romantic date, eh eh!

And Covems is right, finally an outdoor room! let's see what else we gonna have in the future!

Rukya
    Participant

maybe an outer earth room

hentaiboy69
    Participant

AChat in space!? loool!

Marilyn
    Participant

I have to say that I love this new room… Amazing.
    Romantic and lovely…

Rukya
    Participant

hehe unfortunately , for the ones ( like me ) who have the cold , its not recommended to have sex in exterior 

Lover
    Participant

It's a wonderful room. Sure, the bed could be more like the table or chair but the whole setting is wonderful and offers a great feeling. I enjoyed a wonderful time, almost feeling a warm summer day with fresh air.

As bear said, it would be perfect to have some candles/lamps for the evening but in my opinion it's a great new room. I can't wait to get back

Covems
    Participant

I got my Medeterranean Terrace room really cheap.  It was discounted 50% for being so close to the Nuclear Power Plant.  It's an eyesore, but once you learn to ignore it, it isn't so bad.

Terrace11a.jpg

Another thing that I really like about this new room is we have the ability to move around!  I am no longer confined to the bed or the chair.  “Hey Eva, take a look at the pretty sailboats.”  When she looks over the edge, I sneak up behind and…

And sometime, when Eva and I are feeling bold, we try some risky positions.

Oh yeah… and last night after a marathon love making session (I lasted a whole 15 minutes this time), the fishing was AWESOME!!

Lover
    Participant

ROFL
    Fantastic Covems

PS: For all who don't like the bed watch this: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,592.msg39734.html#new

Covems
    Participant

For Concerto…

I found the paint and repainted the door…
    And then the shutter…
    And then the other shutter.
    I hope you like my designs.
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rofl! really pretty, Covems! I'm really impressed by your fantasies!

james_dean
    Participant

I haven't personally seen the new room.  (hint hint.. ladies) lol 

chien_lubrik
    Participant

I had spend my money to have it , that remind me my holidays in … well mediterranean sea  shore.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.