Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Taking Juliette’s idea and asking about outdoor sex.

Do you wanna have outdoor sex?

islandsun
    Participant

yes take it out side with the moon and the stars high in the sky  !  Then we can hoooooooowwwwwwwllllllllllllll at the moon !!!!!!!!

juliettie
    Participant

@ Lover….

a big thx to u.

i have votet too…

i hope it give this places. and i hope the support give us her feedback

Adera
    Participant

Where’s the fun in private outdoor sex? 😉 😛

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera ………. hehehe does`nt have to be too private ………ahmm Like a beach cove in the daytime ! where all the boaters can see you ! mind you their at a distance ! But knowing their there is excting ……….. lol

;D p.s .if anything prop got their boat rocking ! hahhahahaha

Bear
    Participant

Roof of a houseboat on a secluded arm of a reservoir,…

Behind a tree just off the main road,…certain degree of thrill in the prospect of a glimpse of the actions caught by those speeding by,..

Adera
    Participant

I would be full of mixed feelings… and probably terribly excited. I've never had sex in such an situation actually.

Lover
    Participant

“Adera, QUOTE – Where’s the fun in private outdoor sex? ”

Imagine a beach in the evening, a fireplace, waves, the moon is shining… I don’t need lots of people around 😛

Or in the middle of a big stadium 😉

TightFit74
    Participant

I love the idea and it is one of the most exciting things i have done. In the middle of a meadow, under the stars, a warm, sticky night.. Feeling the night breeze on your skin while the stars are reflected in glistening eyes…
    Yes! We need a location outside here…

sinnnn
    Participant

I have done outside sex, so many times its crazy. I remember the last time I did it, it was under a pretty overpass with woods, creek (like a fairy grotto), only thing that sucked was afterwards I looked over his should and spotted a guy with a photograhers camera.

:- :- :-

Adera
    Participant

Shit, camera… I would probably just walk by wide eyed.

islandsun
    Participant

I flash the snowplow guy all the time through my side window ! hehehehe it`s ok ! I know his wife …..lol

;D……….He just shakes his head and laughs ! …………….. oh a camera hehehe ZOOMING IN !!!!!!!!!!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sinnnn brings up a very important reality of outside sex… we live in the age of cellphones that can not only take pictures, but record crystal clear video AND upload that video to the net.  :-[ Exhibitionism can sound lovely when you are in control of the situation, but has a great deal of nightmarish potential once you are not.

Bear
    Participant

Thank god I got to run with my kinky side when I did….

juliettie
    Participant

i hope we become this new area´s then ur feelings of them are really nice.

thx to all 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.