Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Making Icebergs (whipped eggwhite) can be done outside… But it is a lot of work and you need to beat the whisk as hard as you can…

alstott
    Participant

At a lake …sunrise…landing stage….quiet and peaceful 

islandsun
    Participant

Talking about my secret cove again ! :

Bear
    Participant

Chuckles, well it seems you left them with a memorable encounter 

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I came across this topic/poll while looking to see if something that I was interested in suggesting has already been discussed.  I haven't found my suggestion… but I did find this.  And now with the warmer weather approaching, I thought giving this a bump could start the discussion again.
      I absolutely LOVE having sex outdoors.  I love the freedom of the space we are in.  I'm not one for being in public, but my backyard is very secluded and when we designed the landscaping, we placed objects and plants (trees and shrubs) in stratigic places to obscure the view into the backyard.  It works really well for my needs.

My boyfriend has a boat that I also love to go out on.  We can get far enough away from the shore to have our fun. 

You have to be so careful these days, though… everyone has a camera.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Whatc out for paparazzi, Pafe!they are everywhere!

Anyway, a boat bridge can be an idea……nice one, my dear friend!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Ohhhh My Did I answared “Public Places” ??? Yes I did , Stupid Girl I am !!!

Well … Hello .

IRL, I had some experiences of public exhibition… by Public, I Mean not in  strees of opened places wher everyone's may come , because … well It is illégal in my country, and in the country I know …
    And most, because open plublic spaces may be cross or seen by childs and by peoples that may be shocked to have a view on sex .

Anyway I was kind of used to went in party … I mean BDSM & Fetish Parties in Paris ( France ) and in Bruxells ( Belgium ).
    And sometime I was used for sexual activities behind Audience.
    Thats is what I mean by “public areas” , behind a well informed audience that will not may be shocked ( or even they were warned ).

What appear to me to be the most publicaly … show … was a sceance during an hardcore concert , And I must admit that I really enjoyed the feeling of the gazes … even I was blinded and turned back …

Anyway, What feed my lust to be publicaly exposed ( as I definied ) was more the feeling to be focus of gazes, interests and desires than the feeling of freedom Miss Pafe talked about .

I Great Thing should be to have “outdoor scenes” in the Dreamworld . Like Forest or plains … Just a thought I had … But a boat bridge is a wonderfull idea !!!

Please accept my humbly regards.

Brandybee
    Participant

Happy memories, wild camping by a river.  mmm ..  secluded, water, sun, small wood, starry nights .. big sigh .. alfresco sure is great.  Happy happy days &  nights 

Nympho
    Participant

Outdoor Options would be really great. I love Outdoor Sex.

CondomGirl
    Participant

Sex on the beach would be nice. And I do not mean the cocktail drink…..

Instead of a chair or the couch one could use a tree trunk.

Lover
    Participant

Daniela, what about the cocktail and the place

In the middle of a stadium, soon before the doors are opened

chien_lubrik
    Participant

In the middle of a stadium, soon before the doors are opened

… Or soon after hi hi hi this may introduce animated backscenes …

Stone
    Participant

In a long rowing boat, middle of the lake on a summer's night, pillows and blanket for comfort, stargazing and slow sensual love, with the moonlight bathing  entwined bodies as the water gently laps at the boat's hull.  It was a hell of a hot date.

islandsun
    Participant

No in a boat at night is great but day time more exciting  ,knowing other boaters around ! 
    And a fallen tree works for me , and reminder about that hammock , yes the beach is a wonderful place for me , being I live on it

bluedenim
    Participant

Under a tree in Topanga Park near 2 tethered horses………..

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.