Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    SquirrelDee
    Participant

Great idea – leaving the “room” and doing it outside.. Take a look at “3D sexvilla 2” for example .. Great locations availiabel like Camping Site, Yacht, Strip Club, Pool, Beach. Well no interaction with the partner – difinitely a no-go for that software – but great ideas for outdoor places! Give your users the possibility of having their experiences under open sky, please!

Chadster
    Participant

yes under the hot mid day sun sweaty between sand dunes on the beach!!!!
    or in the cutty cabin with door open my ass wailing up and down LOL !!!! the passing boater didn’t care for my ass

🙂
    mmmmm blow jobs in parked cars of parking lots ……

SquirrelDee
    Participant

Well . .everything you mentioned above is possible – unfortunately not in AChat .. unfortunately without that fantastic interaction with other users that Achat offers.. I hope the devs take a look at other products and put some of the stuff they offer into AChat as well ..
    Boat, Beach, Pool, Day, Night any type of Outside sex..
    If you like to see more just contact me in A-Chat

😀
    Others do interesting things.. but no one reaches A-Chats Communication and Interaction Features… I tried a variety of other Software in this genre ..
    but A-Chat is b by far the Best..
    Cheers,
    Dee

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It sounds like an interessing invite, Squirrel……. 😀

SquirrelDee
    Participant

Well .. just like I mentioned.. others unfortunately don’t offer Interaction its just “watching”..
    and please – folks – just call me “Dee” 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Whit pleasure, Dee…….

Anyway, i was talking about this phrase:

“If you like to see more just contact me in A-Chat 😀 ”

wathc your bak, we have some really good pest here! 😀

sandra001
    Participant

outside is a great and exciting idea =)

islandsun
    Participant

: 🙂 Good morning yes doing outside is exciting along the shore line down in a cove, with boats in the distance , knowing what your doing and most have scopes to zoom in . lol been there done that ! hoping to repeat that exciting time again this summer !

And put up my hammack there again !

taztexan
    Participant

Here's a suggestion for a room that's not really a room, it's the great outdoors. I'm an adventurous soul and love to have sex everywhere and that is not restricted to indoor fun. A stroll through the park or on a wilderness trail often led to an intimate encounter for me and  my ex wife and a few ladies I've dated since my divorce. Hiding in plain site with the risk of being seen can really heighten the experience.

My idea of scenes for the outdoors would be:

ROAD SIDE PARK REST AREA –  Sex on the picnic table, cars wizzing by on the highway as a backdrop. Against the wall at the map kiosk or vending machine area where you get your snacks at. Lots of possibilities here for utilizing existing poses.

LOOKOUT TOWER –  Some parks and recreation areas have lookout towers for people to view a majestic scene the park has to offer. Again, a public place that is accessible but remote.

WILDERNESS TRAIL – Strolling along a well beaten path. Finding a secluded area just out of site of the path. You and your lover enjoying the feel of the warm sun on  bare skin. You take them from behind over a stump. You ravage them against the tree. Blow Jobs in all positions. Oh baby!!!

LAKE/OCEAN/POOL  – Wet and wild fun, in and out of the water. whether it's on a party boat or on shore, Poolside or the sun worshiping area. Lots of possibilities here.

BACK ALLEY/BEHIND STORE – Dumpster diving but not going through the trash, if you know what I mean.  Lots of props to utilize existing poses also.

UNDER THE BRIDGE/BOARDWALK – Fields of green, you and your lover hide in the shadows. People/Cars going to and fro above you with no clue what's happening below them.

These are but a few adventures I've encountered in real life. There are many many more… Would love to see at least one of the above as a “ROOM” option.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

TightFit74
    Participant

Taz,

the idea of an outdoor ‘room’ has been mentioned a number of times before. I’d like to direct you to this link, over 60 pages of discussions about rooms. I’d like to point out page 60, where Rukya, with a lot of dilligent work, has compiled a list of suggested rooms. I think you will find a few suggestions that might tickle your fancy. 😉

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,425.885.html

In december of 2011, the A-team announced they were working on new rooms. I hope to see something new offered in the shop soon

taztexan
    Participant

Cool, I had seen that thread but hadn't drilled down through all 60something  pages of it. I do plan to participate in that thread also. Was kinda wanting one dedicated to the outdoor scenes exclusively though. Something for outdoor lovers to share their thoughts for outdoor”rooms” only. But if it's better to keep it to just that thread, that'll be fine for me also.

Keiko
    Participant

This has been a pretty popular topic as of recently. Along with the “new rooms” thread is another thread titled, “Poll: Outdoor Sex” (https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,875.0.html)

This one has a more dedicated discussion to outdoor rooms only. Also worth checking out. 🙂

Vaughan

Achat has listened and provided some private rooms for Al Fresco

You can also have public sex in all the public meeting rooms except Night Life (Red Light)

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.