Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Sinnnn and Janine's posts reveal another advantage of AChat – if they make pics/movies here during outdoor sex, no one will watch it. It's not interesting to watch animated comics, lol. Hm, perhaps for some crazy people, but they don't see us, just our avas

islandsun
    Participant

The nearest city  once I go to the mainland women are allowed to walk down the street topless !  so seeing a pair of breast no biggy ! Each town or city votes on it s policies  `

Lover
    Participant

Congrats Sunny to post No 100

Anonymous

How about one at a party.  In the restroom or on top of a bed covered with coats and purses.  Instead of music you would be albe to hear party sounds in the background.  Everyonce in a while and nice *gasp* as someone walks in on you and your lover. 

islandsun
    Participant

@ Lover ……….. Thanks  !!!! Just having fun here !  I like the open mindness here !  OH I have one Airforce base , big aircraft carrier , hehehe Hi I`m SUNNY i`LL BE YOUR STEWARTRESS  for this flight !  Thanks for flying the friendly skies w me ! whats that  sir ? I`ll be happy to show you the cock pitt !  Muscle bulging male pilot has to be in this pic ! Damn ! LOL

Lover
    Participant

Captain Lover is gonna show you the instruments and the joystick. In case of sudden pressure drop I press my lips to yours. And after the take off, there is a big snack waiting for you

juliettie
    Participant

but the big snack pls on a outsite area

auto276
    Participant

make love on a tennis court on the chair of the referee at rolland garros

Lover
    Participant

@ Juliette Wherever you want

juliettie
    Participant

in a outside area ever
    but only in AChat

Lover
    Participant

AChat? Where is this AChat?

TightFit74
    Participant

AChat? Where is this AChat?

says the “Lord of AChat” lol

islandsun
    Participant

Hahaha ! Devil Dance around a bonfire !

Lover
    Participant

LOL, thanks Tight, didn't know I am a lord

islandsun
    Participant

@TIGHT @ Lover  > OMG  Tight what did you do ?  what next Sir Lord Lover ?  LOL  You`r going  give lover a swollen head ! hahaha ! and not the one sitting on his shoulders  !!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.