Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny so shouldn't you be thanking me? lol

I like rubbing  my nipples with the head of a hard dick !  LOL

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  OMG   

Lover
    Participant

@ Sunny: No, it's not my head that is swollen, haha

islandsun
    Participant

@Lover    We`ll need a whip and a chair to keep you in line ! hahaha

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny: That's how to control a puma, but you need to catch him first…

islandsun
    Participant

OK  Puma `s  habitat  ?  Deep in the jungle ?

Bear
    Participant

Puma, cougar, mountain lion the same,…panther is another variant.

Are you thinking Jaguar? (which belongs to the same biological genus?..lol..actually that is the genus name…Puma)
    jaguars have the spotted coats,..pumas are tan for the most part.

Jaguars are found in the jungle. The puma along Western North America from the coast into the Rockies, use to be found in the south, still are I think in the Southeastern swamp of the US. They are found here,..where I live. So to ask that question I would point to the surrounding mountains,..answer
    “There,..they will find you”

Adera
    Participant

There are only Lynx over here.

Lover
    Participant

My habitats: Sneeking around… waiting for the right moment. Jungle? You can be shaved

TightFit74
    Participant

But be careful where you tread. Puma's are born stalkers.. One might be behind you right now…..

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! went to web site  ! on how to catch a puma !  ohhh it took me to how to catch a cougar lol the two legged kind ! Then found out  puma`s stalk their prey , and never run ,that`s when they attack ! And your suppost to hit them on the nose ! Like that would help !     Here kitty kitty ! hehehe !

Bear
    Participant

@sunny…there is nothing like the feeling of seeing one when alone in the woods,…and then seeing it again,…following you. They typically high tail and run when you encounter them. If they don't that's when you worry.

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear  Would be nice to see ! I walk through the woods all the time ! I take the 22 rifle w me , only big animal on the island is coyotes ! and their packing !  I love the woods !

Bear
    Participant

@sunny,..me too, though I carry only a long hunting knife and bear spray. They aren't the real danger out there any more, unfortunately illicit pot gardens and their caretakers are far more dangerous. We see the cats frequently in and close to town in early fall when the natural water holes dry up and they come down to the lake,..or when the deer herds start congregating for the rut…feeding on the grass of the neighborhood communities. A lot more thrilling to see them in the woods…

islandsun
    Participant

@Bear  psst ! Ever do it in the woods ?  where the sun is  filtering, streaming through  the leaves of the trees !  Nature sounds all around !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.