Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ happyfriend  You big baby ! hehehe !  Come take my hand your going for a walk  w me in the woods !   I start lafin at your worried look on your face ! lol As I`m thinking  ! hmm get him out into the woods , and swifly tuck  behind a tree !  hehehehe !  wonder how he react ?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera    LOL I`m deaing  with the stiff drink now !      and listening to good tunes  ! why you ask  ? hahaha

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I was just imagining other stiff things that could be more… interesting.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  no sorry ! sweety just dealing w > damn no real arms  wrapped around me ! 

juliettie
    Participant

oh islandsun,

i hope u become the arms around u

and i hope more that we become the rooms -.-

Anonymous

@Islandsun :
    I don't know what I must be worried about the most… The empty forest or the girl wearing just a rifle and a cowboy hat !

I think I might take my chances at playing hide and seek. But we didn't set the prices first

islandsun
    Participant

@ happyfriend  Hey city slicker ! The woods  in Canada has  deer,moose , wolves ,coyotes , rabbits , wild turkeys ,bears , bob cats , never think your alone in the woods !  lol

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny You'd be scared to death in the forests here. As they are full with butterflies, ants and little beetles. Make sure your footing is steady…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight    hahaha !  I vision  a tree hugger guy w a butterfly net !  The woods here are very erotic ! Dense lush green forest !  Nature all around for me ! No cement living for me !

alstott
    Participant

This sounds like Paradise for an cityguy like me , i love the nature , but no wild animals for me , the only dangerous predator i wanna join me in the woods is a girl , i see a beautiful grassland surround from some big trees the sun shines through , a lovely one dances with only a white dress on where i can see through

TightFit74
    Participant

@  Sunny Feel most at home in the forest, but live in cow country… You don't happen to have a room to let, do you?

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tight  I live on south end of the island surrounded by woods  , property 3 sides woods 1 sided on the water ! Very secluded  ! 

Bear
    Participant

Sounds amazing sunny

islandsun
    Participant

Not a day goes by that I dont feel gratful for what I have !  winter is only when I have real time to myself ! I deal w tourists 3/4 of the year !  24/7

alstott
    Participant

Maybe you should invite us all and be our Touristguide

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.