Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Hi I`m sunny !  I`ll be your tour guide for the day !  Our first stop , is a tour of the wine pavilion , following our fine wine tastings !  Then off  to tour our historical restored light house !  And always smile ! Good tips ! 

alstott
    Participant

Not too much wine for me thanks  , but im excited to see the historical light house i bet you are a damn good tourguide and must be rich too,gettin all these big tips

Bear
    Participant

omg sunny have never thought of that one before the lighthouse…rp possibility…hmm…mind racing…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Bear Have  you ever  in a light house  or big wine barrel at a winery ! I`ve it`s exciting  hehehe !

Bear
    Participant

Lighthouse, tried got denied

(Did have the barrel idea,…grins,…for a little wine tasting tour fantasy I wanted to play with,…limo ride to boot…stretch limos are so entertaining…)

TightFit74
    Participant

Sounds amazing Sunny. I guess getting distracted by the game itself, made me miss half the conversation… It's definitly a place I'd love to visit. I live amongst the dykes and wind mills (spare me the lame jokes ), how about hills/mountains?

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight      very small Island  4 by 9 miles appox maybe 129 people live here all year ! Lots rich people have their cottages  ! ( their really  mansions if you ask me )  tourist season starts end of march , ends  mid dec,

alstott
    Participant

@ Tight  You forgot about soccer , just kidding , but you have some really nice light houses over there , i visit some

TightFit74
    Participant

@Alstott noticed you are a neighbouring country man, actually my place of birth. We do have some nice light houses, the ones on the islands (coincidence Sunny?) especially nice…

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: I'm tired of the lighthouse… I want to see the hot guys now. *pouting*

TightFit74
    Participant

For the girls (and adera ):beach-volleyball-1.jpg

For the guys:

alstott
    Participant

@ Tight You kiddin me? this is for my eyes too,haha and welcome neighbor, yes but this is Sunny`s island she owns it

islandsun
    Participant

LOL I Don`t own it , only 3 acers ! It gets wild on the weekends  here! Adera  and the girls  would  love the HUNKS on the beach ! Tanned sweaty bodies ! Damn can`t wait till summer ! 

Adera
    Participant

I'd have to put on a really sexy bikini.

islandsun
    Participant

Make sure it`s a skimpy one !  Some of these guys wear what I call just a peter pouch !lol

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.