Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Hmm I'm imagining that the peter pouch doesn't leave much to the imagination?

I better tuck my dick away real well so I can get into a really skimpy string bikini.

alstott
    Participant

Ähmm Sunny  ,i just wanna read some lines in here, without any dark thoughts , but now i see this guys jiggle their peter pouch whatever packages  😮 so thanks for that , now i have to watch a video where some girls runnin down the beach only with a whiff of nothing on their heavenly bodies

Bear
    Participant

SOOOOO could not see myself wearing one,…always though it pathetic no matter how good a shape an older guy was in to see one strutting down the beach wearing one… :

Something for the young bucks…

Adera
    Participant

Bear, I can't help but think you would look really hot any way.

Bear
    Participant

Well since I brought up waterfalls in a different thread,…memories surfacing of a falls in a remote spot,..which had a ledge and little cavern behind it which was wide enough…

islandsun
    Participant

No really guys dont look too hot in peter pouch !  lol hard to focus in conversation ! hahaha !  I just can`t believe they think their hot  ! :

alstott
    Participant

I´m glad to hear that just wondering if girls wanna see the whole package , no room for imagine whats under the pants i`m just started think about gettin one of this for my own but happy to don`t must wear those ones @ Bear it`s not only for the young bucks ,it`s for the one could wear it and feels comfortable in it

Janine Dee
    Participant

They're also called banana hammocks, and they are quite ridiculous IMHO. I mean I feel bad for the het and bi women if THAT is what the guys are doing to attract them. 

TightFit74
    Participant

I hate to wear them. Everything keeps falling out

Bear
    Participant

There is a world of difference between the  percentage of men who actually look good in them as opposed to that of the men who wear them thinking they look sexy in such. An intelligent man would know when to stop wearing one. Sunbathing in one is completely different then strutting about thinking you look sexy…

alstott
    Participant

Yes you`re right sometimes when i see those ,walking down the beach, i ask myself did they know how they look in those? but the other side i give respect to them,having such self-confidence or no hame

Unhealer
    Participant

They're also called banana hammocks, and they are quite ridiculous IMHO. I mean I feel bad for the het and bi women if THAT is what the guys are doing to attract them. 

no we just talk about girl power and adoption and stuff

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm sure you are one of those few who look dignified in your banana hammock Unhealer, rather then laughably ridiculous like the rest.

Bear
    Participant

Confidence should never be confused with wisdom.. :
    @}-;–'–
    Happy Valentines Day

islandsun
    Participant

A blanket spread out in a tree line along the side of a lake , or wheat field , before it 1s to grown to harvest ! Still want barn ,with hay , ranch ,or have a roll out in the middle of a clover field !

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.