Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

A blanket spread out in a tree line along the side of a lake , or whaet field , before it gets to grow ! Still want barn ,with hay , ranch ,

islandsun
    Participant

OMG   😮 too many cocktails     LOL   Ok went back and corrected my mistakes !

Bear
    Participant

Figured so,…made it cute…   Now an ordinary posting,..you could have gotten away with just the explanation.

islandsun
    Participant

blush , grin , lol

Bear
    Participant

Not certain if I posted this one b4, thread is a little long to recheck,…

Covered bridge,..sound of the stream, rain on the roof,  pressing her tight to the wall,….

islandsun
    Participant

Barn has a steel roof , me and my guy in the loft sounds of pounding rain, thunder and lighting  ! (ohhh just blow me away  ! bob seger  ) hehee my cyber singing stinks !    Want me to do my lilly thomlin impression ?      laffin !! hehe some times i kill me ! 

Bear
    Participant

In the city, a roof top on a warm summer evening… I did enjoy aspects of living in the city at one time… mmm may work for a different idea.

Chris
    Participant

Oh, I'll join in! 

At the side of a frozen lake, a roll up camping matress laid out in front of a crackling fire, the first rays of warming springtime sunshine making the snow glisten and sparkle. Ice fishing CAN get boring sometimes!

islandsun
    Participant

That reminds me ! my secret cove along the lake , the ice is just melting away ! Im going to check it out tomorrow , I`LL have to walk along the bush line  ! The ice is out of the bay , little ice left along the shore ! Sweet memories !  snorkeling together afterwards is great too !

Chris
    Participant

Coves are rare here, it sounds wonderful! Oh my, *bush* lines AND things melting too!  I do love how SPRING is finally almost starting to peek its beautiful head out though, there as well as here!

TightFit74
    Participant

Caves? Holland is so flat, I can see both the north/south borders as well as the east-west borders…lol

alstott
    Participant

I had an experience in a stalactite cave , what can i say…you hear the breathing and the pleasurable moans twice as intense

Bear
    Participant

Well not a deep cave,.., dang enjoy spelunking but can't say i have had a partner I;d want to get intimate with down there…

TightFit74
    Participant

Sounds cold to me. About 2 inch?

Bear
    Participant

that would be pretty cold 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.