Skip to content

Outside sex please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Outside sex please.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

>Devi Grin tapping finger to chin

Bear
    Participant

Lol,..with all the belay  rope and harnesses around,  :..not certain you'd want me to start… though the image of the sounds of passion in such a place would be rather … hmm,  may need to find someone to take this adventure with me, a quite intriguing suggestion I had not considered.

Adera
    Participant

Kicks ground and pouts with my lips… there's still like 3 – 4 decimetres of snow here.

Bear
    Participant

Warming days on the mountain,.. enough where the need for the heavy snow gear is not necessary… good time to find a snow bunny on the slopes.

TightFit74
    Participant

Steel blue sky, radiant sun, first flowers peeking from the soil. Spring is here! Waiting for the first “skirt-day” The day girls decide to wear a skirt with bare legs.. )

islandsun
    Participant

I thought spring was here , it rained2 1/2 days , green every where , woke up this morning , 6 inches of freaking snow  ! GRRRR ! Hannibal Lecter mood ! Plz keep all sharp objects away from me today ! GRRRRR !

Adera
    Participant

Guys be nice to Sunny today, hold her tight and keep her away from those knifes.

alstott
    Participant

Pssst is Sunny around..no..had a awesome day , the sun shines  all day long here 68°F wearing three-quarter lenght jeans and v-neck shirt hormones goin crazy don`t worry sunny i send you the sun back tomorrow , maybe

TightFit74
    Participant

Sunny thrives on happiness. Sunny, I hope a bit of my good mood is transferred to you, as I asked for )

TightFit74
    Participant

Dancing to “I'm still standing” – Elton John… Woohoo!! Weekend has started…

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  heheh yo !  I love dancing !  kitchen dance some time  ! >WINK

TightFit74
    Participant

So do I.. only wearing an apron…

islandsun
    Participant

Sunny > smiling thinking to my self > hmm something about pulling apron string ! hehehehe !

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Nobody pulls my string without having to help in the kitchen. Hope you know how to wield a whisk?

islandsun
    Participant

What would you like me to whip up !  We better be doing this out side !  hahahahaaa !

• Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.