Skip to content

Squirt button changed to excitement state.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Squirt button changed to excitement state.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

They removed the squirt button and gave us an excitement state. You start to squirt when you arrive a limit. This can be accelerated by clicking the plus-button. Everytime you change the position, you loose a bit of your excitement.

The squirting finishes automatically after some seconds and the state is under the line.

Do you think it’s better now?

Anonymous

i really don't think it was necessary but…

maybe it's a good idea as a visual so that you can tell how close you're partner is to cumming

one good thing though…now the girls can cum whenever they want…as opposed to the positions where the squirt button was available to them…which are very few

Anonymous

after a test spin with the robot i like it.  different animations kick in when you cum, and the fact that you stop cumming automatically after a short time is more realistic…this way when you cum irl, you won't have to worry about covering your partner in cum when you're too busy to click the squirt button again to stop 

Bear
    Participant

another plus in my book as to animations,…I'll need a third hand to handle the typing, clicking and self gratification,..

Anonymous

and now a differing opinion…tried it with a girl…too distracting.  i found myself always looking at the meter, wondering how far along she was.  and the fact that it slowly goes all the way back to zero…not a good thing.  it should at least stay at the highest level it has reached…maybe then it will be less distracting

sinnnn
    Participant

K, question.  Haven't been in the rooms lately so I really don't know how this works.  Ummm how the hell can the meter tell when I am about to cum?  Hell sometimes my orgasms tend to surprise me.

Janine Dee
    Participant

You click it darling. Think of it like instant feedback.

For the record though this WAS asked for. I can't remember exactly where or when, but I do remember it.

I like the set up as it is because it also removes the image of the female squirting as piss.

Lover
    Participant

I didn't check it with a girl, just with Robot when I bought the new position; but like Janine said, we asked for it. If you feel distracted, it might be cause its new. After some days it will be usual, so give it a chance.

Shianna
    Participant

Update: free users can't reach orgasm, so its a good thing I bought membership  :

Lover
    Participant

Really? It's a bad joke.

Hey A-Team, you must change this!

Adera
    Participant

I just checked this out, it works well… but I'm not sure I can measure my excitment level correctly. I might aswell just keep myself close to the edge when its hot (if I have time to klick the button ). I do really hope I will be able to concentrate on what my partner says rather than just the meter to measure excitment.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Free users can't climax? I love the idea and think it's hilarious! 

Adera
    Participant

Now this is quite an evil premium perk .

TanyaTanya
    Participant

Very clever, I like it. I expect the nice guys should too.  xxx

TightFit74
    Participant

With practice you wil learn to read, click and watch the action at the same time. I like the fact that the orgasm stops at a certain point. Much better than just squirting all over the blob of sperm already there…lol And I like the fact non-prem guys will be stuck always with being at the brink of orgasm 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.