Skip to content

Squirt button changed to excitement state.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Squirt button changed to excitement state.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

Maybe something smaller could be better but good improvement

HawkRoyce
    Participant

I definately approve of the meter, although it's hard sometimes to coordinate accurately while pleasing yourself physically and your partner verbally.
    The reason I love it the most is because now you can cum in any position  , not just when you are allowed to  , it's much more realistic.

Lover
    Participant

I've got an idea. Maybe it's possible to make the meter go on automatic? Of course we shall keep the possibility to move it forth and back, but this will be a help.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Wouldn't putting it on automatic sort of defeat the purpose?

Lover
    Participant

I don't think so. We shall keep it on our own, yes. But maybe an increase from time to time (perhaps every 30secs or so) could help. You can stop/reduce if you want to, but in real life you also come closer to your orgasm, don't you?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Yeah, but you can click the button a few more times to get there.

Which is the whole idea, being able to communicate levels rather then having to type “Close!” until “Cumming!”

It's not perfect, but I don't see how it could be improved, I mean if it doesn't have user input *I* feel the purpose it defeated.

Anonymous

sorry Lover I don't agree with the automatic thing. what i would like to see and i'll say it again is for the meter to stop at its highest point and not slowly fall back to its original level if you don't keep clicking it

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.