Skip to content

Poll: What do you want next?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poll: What do you want next?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

We are talking about lots of wishes. Let's vote, so the A-Team sees our biggest wish.

Janine Dee
    Participant

While I voted Foreplay/Afterplay I want it FF. I wasn't sure how I should have made the vote to register that.

Lover
    Participant

Maybe I am not very exactly in this question. Let's hope, they will give Foreplay for both, FF & FM

sinnnn
    Participant

well I can't decide.  I want all.  Being greedy.

Marion
    Participant

I voted Foreplay/Afterplay but i want more FF, FM, cloths, 3some and invisible too!
    But Foreplay/Afterplay ist the most important!

Kisses, Marion.

Anonymous

i voted foreplay/afterplay but with more 3sums close behind

apollo13nut
    Participant

I'm with sinnnn, I want ALL of these, so it's hard to pick which i want first, but if I must, I must.

Lover
    Participant

I know it's hard to decide; finally I took the most wanted wishes here. For me, it is not a question if we want to have them all or not; the question is, which one do we want next?
    If we can't decide, which criteria shall the A-Team use? I think it's helpful to give them a sign.

By the way, I also voted for foreplay.

sinnnn
    Participant

I know, I know. But its like pushing me in the middle of a gourmet chocolate store an say choose or a shoe store that has all christian louboutin shoes and telling me to choose one.  I'll vote soon, maybe I'll just close my eyes and whatever my finger lands on thats it.

Lover
    Participant

If you are unable to choose in the middle of the chocolate you will get nothing. Poor girl, you'll starve. I could give you a wanderful piece, but that doesn't help you really

Janine Dee
    Participant

But still, those fingers always seem to be able to find the best spots. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Well I guess you got more foreplay.  Now that can beturned into a FF position too A-Team.  Oh  Thank You.

Janine Dee
    Participant

It could, but it probably wont.  :'(

Anonymous

I voted for more foreplay/after play….so want to be able to run my fingers though my lovers hair as we kiss and have sex in different positions or have him slide his had down my stomach to….. or grab my ass or vice versa while we kiss or are making love…

Please!!

Can I vote again? 

Lover
    Participant

Can I vote again?

Not in this thread. But you can start a new poll

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.