Skip to content

Poll: What do you want next?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poll: What do you want next?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Dear Lover, I was being silly and let out my wishful thinking….sometimes my mind runs away with me like that, but makes fun for amazing stories…

Lover
    Participant

Sweet cakegirl, don't take me too serious.
    We all are here for some wishful thinkings, aren't we? We all want to have fun and have amazing adventures, so let's enjoy the game and this forum. I send you a nice smile and a kiss, as today is the day of the kiss.

sinnnn
    Participant

You know Lover you make me think of Casanova.  There are times when your just to damn smooth.  Other times your just adorable. 

Anonymous

Dear Lover, believe me when I say I do not take you too seriously at all and love to play around with words… I do agree with Sinnn in her comments..grrrr…. thank you for the smile and kiss and sending them right back at ya!  :-*

Clarize
    Participant

My biggest Wish is to get the opportunity to design my body more individual. I´m talking bout bigger/smaller breasts (not just 2 types–> the same for the backside, different types off pussylips, more different faces, more hairstyles, more kinds of piercings and a foreplay clothing besides the sex clothing…
    that would be awsome and would make it still more fun
    i hope the Ateam reads this

sinnnn
    Participant

Welcome Clarize

Lover
    Participant

Hi Clarize,
    in several threads we are talking about your wishes. So come on, frequently write here in this forum and one day your wishes will be fulfilled

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually Lover. It's been more things like clothes and hair. Sort of “cosmetic” her requests get more “surgical”.

That said, welcome Clarize.

Lover
    Participant

I read her post Janine. Actually we also spoke about “designing” the body; other breasts, hips, thin/thick bodies…
    I also said she shall go on posting to make her dream come true

Clarize
    Participant

Thanks 4 welcome me so kind 
    i will keep on posting

Mistress83
    Participant

Gifts for man it's in part a good idea, I just think if a man gets gifted, don't be able to buy subscrition with the A$ gifted.

If he gets that option, AChat will get bankruptcy and we'll have to say bye bye to our fun. 

Lover
    Participant

I don't see this danger. Where is the difference between girls & guys? No matter what you buy, clothes, positions or membership, first someone had to pay with real money.

Bear
    Participant

What do I want next,…after last nights adventure…

A kilt for men….(winking at my groupie)

(begs the question of what's underneath…)

My serious suggestion…
    Some diversity in standard clothing wear would be desired. Not to mention intimate apparel,… corsets, teddies,…lingerie is incredibly sexy and boils with the intent of seduction,…and I am surprised that it is not pursued as such by the development team.

First choice though, that foreplay, post coitus cuddling…

sinnnn
    Participant

I asked for Kilts.  See bobcat, I'm not the only one who wants Kilts.  I could kiss you bear.  fuck it.  *grab you by the side of your face and pull you into a deep, long, cock rising kiss*.  WOW

Anyway, Kilts rule.

Bear
    Participant

Cock raising kiss…that's why a sporran is necessary, cover the effects of such a bit, but  of course there is the wind factor…

500kilt_tm.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.