Skip to content

Would you like to have different characters, like elves, orcs…

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Would you like to have different characters, like elves, orcs…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

@ MarryAn:

One minute, I certainly do not speak English, and we can in something not ponemaet each other, but you are trying to find a problem where there is none.

No, I don't try to find problems. You have an idea,which i think it's worth to talk about. I'm just looking for pros and cons, knowing the game and the development team for years. You're current suggestion would not be accepted – by them, not by us.
    So far, they choose the easy way, as HB has written.
    We can say “hurra, a good idea” and nothing would happen. We also can look what's possible AND easy to implement. To say it easy: If we make all the work, if we are as specific as possible and “show” them it's easy without changing too much, our chances to get it are high.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

To say it easy: If we make all the work, if we are as specific as possible and “show” them it's easy without changing too much, our chances to get it are high.

Lover hit the main point of the question…..being around less thenhim but for two years, i had see with my eyes they usually choose the easy way to do some stuff. Probably it's cause they are trying to give us a low price as it was at the begin and probably, to do some of the stuff we ask, they need some other designer inside their staff and this will automatically increase their bill and our subscription fee.

Only my opinion, but i don't think i'm so far from reality!

MarryAn
    Participant

Cause without a tail, i have the impression it's incomplete…….look at my kitty for example….

and now try to imagine her without the tail…..it's not the same for me! andyes, i see pics of kitty and lizard without tails….not bad, but still not so good, IMO

you do not have the full experience, because you have not added the texture of the body.
    take a look at the texture on the picture above, even without a tail will look great

game develops in the direction of the same type, posture, clothes, accessories
    At least I think I enter the elves and aliens or something then no grazing sex animations, would be a new step in the development of the game

for me the saddest thing that developers do not unsubscribe here (
    but rather they are the subject did not even read

Lover
    Participant

In my opinion, there are more important things to develop first. But we start a poll, so we can see how many members would like to get unusual characters.
    Areyou able to post pics of your ideas? Not just pics from internet, but pics of the avis we have, changed to elves eg?

Lover
    Participant
    Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    Sorry but I'm voted no.
    Why?
    Because many things to do before…
    – Poses for 3some
    – Poses for FF and MM and MS and FS and SS and… all
    – Don't forget, need new poses for the new avatar in all mods…

MarryAn
    Participant

Hi,
    Sorry but I'm voted no.
    Why?
    Because many things to do before…
    – Poses for 3some
    – Poses for FF and MM and MS and FS and SS and… all
    – Don't forget, need new poses for the new avatar in all mods…

oh yeah! vote “no”
    Well you get a lot of positions, but in this direction the game reap develop indefinitely …. nothing new but you will not see
    You did say that the game will not be developed into new postures?
    Do you propose to make something original and you reject it …

Someday you will get all your clothes poses, but because the topic is already possible to come back here you voted “NO”

Vote “YES” give the game something new and original

Rukya
    Participant

I voted “i dont mind” , but i could have voted “no” for the reasons nat said .

We lesbians actually got only one good pose ( 69 breastplay ) since the start of the year , and i dont even talk of the gays who got nothing since more than one year ( if i remember well )

I think actually something new and original would be a MM pose

MarryAn
    Participant

I voted “i dont mind” , but i could have voted “no” for the reasons nat said .

We lesbians actually got only one good pose ( 69 breastplay ) since the start of the year , and i dont even talk of the gays who got nothing since more than one year ( if i remember well )

I think actually something new and original would be a MM pose

interesting position, I also think that the alternative positions for MM and FF enough, but where does it?
    all fixated on positions for sex, new positions is not something new in the game, it's old but it more.

Rukya
    Participant

Talking of updates , no update Friday/Saturday , no update Tuesday/Wednesday . Ist the dev team dead ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

on holiday, probably…….that time come for everyone!

about the subject of the poll and thread, i'm in for new body features as elven ears and similar (furries in primis, miaooo!), but the problem is not only if they want do them but to add to AChat a content to insert them, like some fantasy themed room. as AChat is now, i have the impression they will in a wrong place, so better have some costume parts like ears or tails.

I'm a big fan of fantasy (the proof i wrote a fantasy story for the contest is enogh!?  ), but here i see it not suiting so much!

Lover
    Participant

MarryAnn, this is a poll – we asked for opinions. I started it to see how many members would love to have your suggestion. If someone doesn't want it now or doesn't like it all, it's their own decision. Everyone has to accept it.
    It's your right to fight for your idea, to give us arguments to change our mind. But don't be upset if someone doesn't agree with you.

Alita
    Participant

well i like the idea of having kitty ears, elf ears and stuff like that since we have bunny ears already or maybe some Cosplay like outfits just for RP and fun.  For example there was a post awhile back that got a lot of likes was super hero like outfits.  And we have already space uniforms already too.  So i think everyone would like some fantasy/cosplay like outfits.  Also it would be interesting to see more skin tones and or textures.  it would bring new people in but not sure if everyone would like it, but it would be interesting ;p

elves = just a pair of ears you would put on like a hat or bunny ears for example

orcs = well we have a zombie face paint..  i guess could do something there but really orcs are hideous, every picture is seen of them is ugly. don't know why anyone would want to do one. ugh like totaly gag me with a spoon yuck. 

aliens = this would be easy all you would have to do is add new skin tone colors that's it & eye colors.

wolfes = well i suppose some furry wolf ears your can wear on your head would help.  there was a contest poll that did win this idea

hentaiboy69
    Participant

orcs = well we have a zombie face paint..  i guess could do something there but really orcs are hideous, every picture is seen of them is ugly. don't know why anyone would want to do one. ugh like totaly gag me with a spoon yuck. 

well, it's their nature, but in few MMO they look decent. what about like this, Alita!?

zbrush_orc_by_chrisgabrish-d5oi00p.jpg

Alita
    Participant

nice muscles HB.. but the face ugh..  ;p hmm well maybe… only if i had a paper bag and some alcohol lol. 

But I do have a soft spot for some of the alien ones…  We have star trek like uniforms but none of the star trek aliens ;p  I”m kinda partial to race M'Ress is from, even tho in star trek that race is very obscure.  Well then again that race did  make it into the new movies too ;p

Star Trek into Darkness

Other versions of Catians

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.