Skip to content

Polling the community in what is important to you.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Polling the community in what is important to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

What's important to me:

* My current “WISH” List in order of priority:

– cuddle poses, more of them and hugs should be actions in almost any pose
                    – bubble bath scene with candles, mmmmmm
                            possibly bathing actions, washing hair, ect ……
                    – blindfolds n bonds with actions for melting ice cubes , dripping melted chocolate, etc

But what I am learning, duh, is it's all bout the Achat community, it's people, some real gems here

Thanks for asking “Thedge”

and oh, btw, was so surprised to see momma's post, not what I am used to seeing from her, must have been having a “Conan” moment, hehe

zoerink
    Participant

What's important to me:

* My current “WISH” List in order of priority:

– cuddle poses, more of them and hugs should be actions in almost any pose
                    – bubble bath scene with candles, mmmmmm
                            possibly bathing actions, washing hair, ect ……
                    – blindfolds n bonds with actions for melting ice cubes , dripping melted chocolate, etc

But what I am learning, duh, is it's all bout the Achat community, it's people, some real gems here

Thanks for asking “Thedge”

and oh, btw, was so surprised to see momma's post, not what I am used to seeing from her, must have been having a “Conan” moment, hehe

I am agree and also…. a bar in the Meeting Place, a table where more than 2 persons can sit and have a drink could be nice , the tequila comes from my own

Sophieangel
    Participant

Agree it's so hard to pick one…I want it all lol

Had to choose clothes though as I'm starting to run out of different looks lol. I'd also love more non-sex or cuddle type poses, especially some more poses for use in the meeting places that aren't sexual.

I hear what people say about them being cold invite free for alls, but not everyone is like that and people can be trained and as for the public sex bit, some of us kinda like that fantasy. Personally I love the meeting places cos I get to chat and meet people and it feels more like I'm there with them than just chatting with text. So the more gets added to stuff we can do there the better I say

Just my musings

Lover
    Participant

I have chosen more special rooms. I think this would bring new fun and put AChat on another level. Perfect would be, if we could walk from one room to another. From bed to shower and back to bed

Anonymous
    oh, I like that Lover.  Anything that adds to the realism of interaction and flow.
    Now that I have been here a couple months my priority list has changed somewhat, hehe
    Imagine that, a girl changing her mind. Well anyway, my top two “wishes” now are:

drum roll , plsssss

1) Fix the “looping” through the initial position when changing between poses n actions, really breaks the flow and mood.
    2) Begin all poses and actions in a “static” position with spped at lowest setting, instead of the “full steam ahead” action we
    get when we select a new action. Remember boys, some poses n actions in here have to be taken SLOW n GENTLE.
    well at least at first.  Just my “musings”, hehe  Love it here, FUN people.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

What is important to me?

conanbiltsb.jpg

WOW – Did not see that coming!!!  😮
    Thanks for your replies,
    Thedge

lol

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.