Skip to content

Pose categories

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you Pose categories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Hi,

we would like to enrol the poses into categories to make the pose selection easier. We have at the moment the following category ideas:

1. Talking and social interaction (like talking, dancing)
    2. Foreplay
    3. Masturbation
    4. Oral
    5. The 69 poses
    6. From behind
    7. Woman on top
    8. Face to face (including e.g. the missionary pose)
    9. Handjob and fisting
    10. SM

Please tell us your opinion, and write here if you have additional or better category ideas.

Another question is the visualization of these categories. Icons on Tabs? Drop-down picture list? Or just a scrollable icon list marked with the category names? What do you think about it?

Thank you for all creative ideas in advance!

Regards,
    tom

Bear
    Participant

Grouping these would be a big step forward, maybe using background hues on the poses to help differentiate.
    i.e. non-sexual foreplay pose a grey, Oral yellow, penetration poses green, more radical fisting, sm etc..being red.

I am trying to think of this gender wide…but honestly wouldn't mind seeing a differentiation there as to “giver” and “receiver” in the MF side.

Shianna
    Participant

Fetish should be a category if possible.

Also, keep in mind hun that shemales love to receive as well, some more than give. But I love to give

TightFit74
    Participant

I'm inclined to say “Finally” this will help with switching to the right pose more quickly. Finding myelf often looking for the right poses. Besides that, there will be more of the room visible, without the cluttering of poses covering the view.

Good thought, and so far I can't see much addition to the suggestion..

tom
    Participant

Besides that, there will be more of the room visible, without the cluttering of poses covering the view.

Do you have perhaps layout suggestion? The enrolment into categories could happen also in the existing select list, but in this case the list would cover the same size of th 3D view.

Adera
    Participant

Maybe tabs on the top of the selection window or on the left hand side of it could work?

Another way I thought of just now would be buttons for the categories on either the top or the left and when you press one that category expands into buttons for the poses under that category, then the transparent selection thing could be hidden at times and more of the view would be visible.

There could be a separate icon that is always visible that is dedicated for showing what pose your partner has chosen, otherwise it would be hard to notice when your not looking under that category.

tom
    Participant

There could be a separate icon that is always visible that is dedicated for showing what pose your partner has chosen, otherwise it would be hard to notice when your not looking under that category.

Yes,the visualization of the partner's selection will be solved this way.

tom
    Participant

Another way I thought of just now would be buttons for the categories on either the top or the left and when you press one that category expands into buttons for the poses under that category, then the transparent selection thing could be hidden at times and more of the view would be visible.

Yes, this way the 3D view would not be covered constantly, so I like this solution.

tom

Bear
    Participant

Are you thinking of the partner selection icon as a short cut key to confirmation ? (which makes sense)

I would prefer that it be set it top screen to the left of the  existing pose boxes.  If the chat box is expanded one would never see the request for pose change.

My preference would be to run the layout of options across the top, move the excitement meters to the bottom right with the users on top position (partner below)

The would be a good time too to utilize keyboard shortcuts ( ie: alt 1  opens up social actions,..etc and the up down arrows for choice. Keyboard friendliness in the use would be a plus) Just a thought…. :

I am trying to think of this cross orientation,… “woman on top”  better thought of as “rider poses”… Hot seat kind of falls into this category IMO

Keiko
    Participant

I don't have anything to add to the list of categories you already have, Tom. I do want to emphesize Tight's point about having the option to hide the poses from view so the user can enjoy the 3D scene more vividly. I like Adera's solution to have buttons that expand/hide the pose window. It would be great if it worked like the button to expand the chat window.

Ultimately it would be my dream to have a button to “hide all” for screenshot opportunities and a place to share them with other members. Sorry, went off on a tangent there.

A convenient place to put those buttons would be on the chat box with the expand button for the chat window. Perhaps clicking the pose button causes a series of category tabs to pop up above the chat box. (Different color hues like Bear mentioned would be great.) Selecting a tab will expand it, revealing poses within that category. Clicking the same tab again will close it or clicking another tab will change the category list. (Keyboard shortcuts for tabs would be a good option to add too like TAB+1 for first category tab and so on.) I would love to see an expand/hide button for pose actions also.

Adera made a great suggestion for a shortcut “partner selection confirmation” button. It's important to me that I see the pose my partner selected before I confirm it so that button will need to have a visual of the pose. (Perhaps this was already obvious but I just wanted to state it. )

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a lot of good idea. looking at some screen of the old inteace, i really think it will a little better for the navigation icon (camera movement and rotation) and i see two icon now vanished: one for screenshot and another one for movie (not sure about the second one!,. so i'm asking my self why they make navigation icon this big (i never use them!) and remove the two icon.

But i'm getting away from the main discussion……

Well, yes, the poses window is getting real big for some gender (MF) and hide around 1/4 of the full screen, so a good first thingh can be a button who hide it and same thingh can be good for pose option, you know. But, most important, if we can have an higher resolution, some space problem can be solved….i mean, the client run in 1024×768 (or it looks like!), so whit high resolution, it's getting really small.
    I'm thinking about a solution about the pose icon, but can't explain well here…when i have some time i try to add an edited image.

Adera
    Participant

Doesn't the client scale or something when you put it into fullscreen? The 3d view looks better when changing to full screen but the buttons only become bigger. It would be nice if the size of the UI didn't get so large when changing to full screen… well that's my opinion.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, Adera, i had notice this if i go fullscreen on 16:9 (my monitor)…..the model are well scaled, but the icon get deformed and bigger, so i use it in windows. i usally use windows mode from the first time i play MMO (wow…5 years passed!) for two reason:

1. sometimes i use TS whit my friend, to chat nd play togheter and help us a lot whit strategy
    2. sometimes i need google translator for help (my english isn't so good!), so it makes more easy to pass from game to firefox

normally, i play in a 1400 window and it's pretty good for me, cause my max resolution is 1600×900

Adera
    Participant

It would be nice if we could just drag the windows size so its resized to our leisure, but options for changing the window size into fixed values would be a nice addition as well.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

This is the screen i was talking
    girlsdatingonline20s.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.