Skip to content

Pose categories

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you Pose categories

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

Besides that, there will be more of the room visible, without the cluttering of poses covering the view.

Do you have perhaps layout suggestion? The enrolment into categories could happen also in the existing select list, but in this case the list would cover the same size of th 3D view.

what i would think is displaying all categories vertically to the very left, and then having a click expose a horizontal selection of all poses with pictures, you can make it scroll between 5 or so poses with arrows on the horizontal bar

or have all categories to the left and have a click pull up a selection in the middle of the screen

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was thinking somethingh like this, Unhealer, so i agree whit your idea

Bear
    Participant

Well I like the idea of a folder button with a drop down menu of pose categories, click to open up a specific table of content of pose categories. On the left is perhaps a visually balancing option, mechanically my cursor is on the right, the drop down near the current pose options makes sense to me, since that is likely where my cursor is lingering. Even after messing with POV, I drop the cursor to the active  pose area when I return to type

hentaiboy69
    Participant

this can be how the new interface can be:

modifyinterface.jpg

i think it can work good! really good!

I forgot…this is an older aChat interface (1.08) but i think it's  alittle better then actual one.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh….i forgot a think: if they gonna add some resolution option, hope we can modify the chat windows size too….make it large, but short and whatever! and please, make a working capture screen…..it will be really nice!

Rukya
    Participant

humm maybe its stupid , but why dont simply make dissapear the pose window after little time (10 or 20 second ) , and make it visible when a partner choose a pose ? is it hard to do ?

Janine Dee
    Participant

The problem with that Rukya is that some might want to have it there to contemplate it. So making it maybe a checkable option is one thing, but if it were automatic it could make the controls more difficult to manage, especially in the heat of the moment.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

looks like they have change poses interface, as we suppos. One thing i don't have check: have they set resolution option!? if someone can check it, please, let me know posting it here!

Bear
    Participant

Yes the pose interface was completed.. a single  vertical stacking along the left , highlighting reveals  the pose option for each category… but it is rather small and will take some time familiarizing oneself with the available choices.  My grip is how small they are….

Suzi, is there any possibility this might be enlarged a bit?
    (Otherwise I play with reading glasses  for awhile…)

when choosing an option a message scrolls  on the chat screen that a new pose has been requested… not certain what is relayed to the partner since I only messed briefly with robot girl.

What are you meaning by resolution? Screen size?

susy_a
    Keymaster

Yes, the icons will be enlarged.

Bear
    Participant

to be clear the sub folders of the actual poses is what I mean… they do enlarge… when scrolled over…

Rukya
    Participant

Maybe its a better thing to not see a FM partners pic for chosing the poses when youre homo .

TightFit74
    Participant

I'm quite satisfied with the new categories. It leaves a lot more window open to look at the pose you are currently playing.

Though I haven't had the chance to investigate thoroughly, I have seen the same thing Bear described, a message saying a new pose was requested. I do not know what my partner sees when I see the message, though I assume she will see the same as the hat window is shared, unlike in the profile chat outside of the room.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Me too…the new interface is simnple and work good. now, when A-team gonna work on resolution!?

Janine Dee
    Participant

A small suggestion I would make though is that the icons for the sub-groups have gender specific variations.

When I jumped in there with RobotGirl I couldn't help but think. “Why the hell is there a guy in the pose group icon?”

Not a big deal, but I noticed it and felt strong enough to make the request.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.