Skip to content

Pose categories

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you Pose categories

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh, it's like that? I didn't think about it but now that you pointed it out I think it would be better if there's different icons.

Rukya
    Participant

yes thats what i want say for the icons , have a woman with a woman for lesbians , and all types their own icon will be better. mayny of my partners where socked when they see the icons

Bear
    Participant

That would be a reasonable request, or at least mix it up so it isn't all het set

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, it's like that? I didn't think about it but now that you pointed it out I think it would be better if there's different icons.

Adera, if you look in SS poses, you will notice in “69” one char have a strap on….so, one of the char is a female! A-tream have no time to work on it!?   :

Rukya
    Participant

you know in FF icons there is only on where its not a woman with a man . its the hand holding a dildo ( and i think its a man hand ) 

inazuma
    Participant

categories? … MM users have to beg for basic poses whilst MF users need a filing system and ways to make it easier to find poses because theres so many… seriously, how can the dev team possibly justify that? Ruined my good mood. 

Rukya
    Participant

inazuma, its the law of money , i understand your uhh anger ( i think its the word ) , but we can do nothing esle than hope and prey 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As i said in a different tread, MM lack in kiss, blowjob and some foreplay (well, there is only one, basically) and SS lack in sex poses (even if we have a new one!). so, the easy way is if dev-team start a a converting work of them!

Rukya
    Participant

but as it seems converting poses is verry difficult , and its more easy to create new

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes and no……for a new one, dev-team need to start from the basic and create all: animation, code and whatelse needed. btw, are they using motion capture to create the animation!? eh eh! 

inazuma
    Participant

inazuma, its the law of money , i understand your uhh anger ( i think its the word ) , but we can do nothing esle than hope and prey 

The Pursuit of money has cost them the support of the whole gay community, and all the revenue from that community. Considering I'm a paying customer, It's insulting to be told I don't deserve a decent number of poses because my orientation isn't very profitable. Its not like they're developing new MM poses slowly, they haven't developed any in over a year, so no wonder there's hardly any gay guys using the game.If they arent going to spend money on us, dont make us pay money either.

As for converting poses, It depends what program they're using to create poses. I've seen programs that have the basic model and the programmer programs the movement. If they're using something like that then redesigning a pose is easy. All depends on how up to date the A-chat systems are.

(Sorry, I wasn't going to rant but that's what it turned into)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Inazume, i understand your feeling….but, hey, last week we had something new for shemale, maye this friday it will be for MM…..don't discourage

inazuma
    Participant

Inazume, i understand your feeling….but, hey, last week we had something new for shemale, maye this friday it will be for MM…..don't discourage

New pose, same old story. Achat wont change from the status quo. its a simple fact, they dont care about paying gay users and anything they offer us will ultimately be a token gesture so that they can say “We gave you something now shut up”. Im not leaving the forums for the simple fact I said I wouldn't, but I will never pay for premium unless they actually do something worth my money.

Unhealer
    Participant

im also kind of tired of this shit… im just starting to get the picture of what the A-team stands for… thank god they arent running for office eh

Rukya
    Participant

for me , dev team is only a group of men , who think  only to how men fuck girls , and know nothing about others orientations . Hey DT all that hétéros can do , homos can do .

• Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.