Skip to content

MF. Pose Reviews. 52. Slow Dance. Clothed & 105. Slow Dance. Sex Clothing

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Reviews. 52. Slow Dance. Clothed & 105. Slow Dance. Sex Clothing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@ Brad  damn nice ass ! lol  slow kitchen dancing !  @Tight where you been ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Had to take some time off. Not fond of horses and a wild mare scared me off a little But getting back into the sadle… Asking me for a dance? Yes please…

TightFit74
    Participant

Congrats girls, update slow dance for FF (and or FS, not sure) coming up!!!

hatcher
    Participant

Its for FF  so its heading in the right direction. Just wonder if they take their time just to torment everyone lol

P.S. Congrats girls

Adera
    Participant

No, its not for FS or SS.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera: A small step for men, a giant leap for mankind. I am sure it will be there with the next update.

Adera
    Participant

I hope so… *pouting*

TightFit74
    Participant

I have to warn you… pout around me and be sure to get kissed..

Unhealer
    Participant

lol they might as well ahve added the S variations, literally no difference with their clothes on

islandsun
    Participant

yeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa !  KNOW some candles  !  Dancing naked to Johnny Reid > Dance  with me < 

alstott
    Participant

Hmm….good suggestion… dim the lights… let some candles burn…put your hands in mine…don`t say a word…just dance with me

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe ! I`m smiling !  You wing nut !  But I mean it in a good way !  :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well I can't comment right now because it looks like I managed to drop from premium and it's a couple weeks before I'll be able to renew. I will, and once I do I'll add my thoughts on any and all FF that's come out in that stretch, but I can't see paying for a three day with A$ for a single pose.

Adera
    Participant

@Tight: But I really want to dance too. Stands sulking in the corner all alone when everyone else are swirling around the dance floor.

Too bad it seems like I wont be able to turn around and tease the guy with my butt in a more club like fashion when or if I get the pose as well.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Tech Team LISTEN UP !  I`m gratful for the dance and you did good ! Get your little tight asses in gear and make Ader`a shemale Dance !  I`m not a bossy little canadian girl …………. ok  some say i am …….. but that`s besides to point !………………………..Fair is fair………………………………..GIVE……. Adera …… Her …………. SHEMALE DANCE….. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i`LL CASTE A SPELL ON YOU !!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.