Skip to content

MF. Pose Reviews. 52. Slow Dance. Clothed & 105. Slow Dance. Sex Clothing

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Reviews. 52. Slow Dance. Clothed & 105. Slow Dance. Sex Clothing

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Kitchen Islands are great locations.

A wonderful spot to prep a meal 

TightFit74
    Participant

lolSunny, iIf I bump you into that butcher's block, it will be for a reason…

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha ! Sunny the other white meat !        Hmmm Considering height Butcher block + height of man ! lol Said to  my older sister ,  Good thing the butcher block table , can`t talk
    She almost spit her wine across the room ! hahahaha ! 

Adera
    Participant

I really don't want to go commando in a miniskirt.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera      😮 me either at less have to have a g  string !  Psst don`t tell Tight I`m here , suppost to be doing paper work , he said I`m under  achat arrest !  hahaha !  actually just taking a break !  > fingers crossed behind my back !  :

TightFit74
    Participant

Bad Sunny!! 

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: You don't have to worry about anything hanging down past your hemline at least.

Hmm though a guy told me that it would be very sexy in his opinion. He would have liked if my dick could be seen hanging down below the hemline in AChat when I'm wearing a skimpy dress without panties.

I'd probably get arrested for indecent exposure doing something like that irl. :

…Hmm hot handsome cop arresting little me.

alstott
    Participant

STOP Lady don`t move..put your hands to the wall spread your legs  i`ve to frisk you cause you under suspicion of indecent behavior

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  hahhaa he`s going to use excessive force on you !  :

alstott
    Participant

Psssst …Sunny just got my license back…was taken for too generous swinging my push stick hehehe

islandsun
    Participant

Freeze stickem up ! Now watch how you shoot that thing ! Aim it just right ! lol ! you make me laugh 

alstott
    Participant

It`s not necessary , he`s equipped with an heat flow sensor , so…automatic aim ,  hehehe

islandsun
    Participant

WARNING ……….. WARNING  !!!!!!!! It`s  getting over heated  !!!!! It`s about the blow !!!  hahaha

alstott
    Participant

No cold Hands around??  hmmm i could swear someone has cold hands

islandsun
    Participant

: lol cold hands  my what ever are you talking about ! batting eye lashes , green eyes  flashing loooking up at you  angel like  :

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.