Skip to content

SF Pose Review Request. 66. Under the Cock.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF Pose Review Request. 66. Under the Cock.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

naughty-variation-for-the-handjob-2549.jpg

Price is 199A$. Would somebody post the actions please.

SF Pose Review Request. 66. Under the Cock.

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 8 – Hands & Dildo.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    I bought the pose, just tried and didn’t see any difference with the pose “Under the cock” Oh wait… yes I see one difference…. my tits 😛

Average pose. Next time I will try to record the actions.

It was a news Nat33 from France 8)

trike_riding
    Participant

I don't have it yet so I can comment on or add any of the movements about it, but id it anything like the other simulare ones it should be a good one to have.

Rukya
    Participant

Hi,
    I bought the pose, just tried and didn't see any difference with the pose “Under the cock” Oh wait… yes I see one difference…. my tits 
    Average pose.
    Next time I will try to record the actions.

It was a news Nat33 from France 

hmmm , if you dont see any difference with the pose “under the cock” , maybe its cause it is the pose “under the cock” 

Nat33
    Participant

Maybe Rukya… maybe ;D

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm …. its only me or the or the tittle of this topic is not the same for every posts in it ?

i mean , Nat's post just up is tittled Re: pose : under the cock and my post up of it is named Re: pose : under the dildo . Then up to mine , trike is tittled under the cock , then up of him , nat is tittled under the dildo . this is strange 

Lover
    Participant

It’s because AChat doesn’t see any difference between cock and dildo 😀

They both came out same day and I copied the text… then noticed one is called “under the dildo” the other one “under the cock” and changed it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover, you are risking too much……you had a taste of Rukya’s hands….has you forget!? ;D

then, OT……yes, FF is another example of inexperience for the dev-team: they presume lesbian like dildo and suck or use it a lot! well, i’m not an expert but i’m sure thatìs not the best for them……why they don’t had convert it in something different!? mmmmm……i would like to see what’s in the dev-team mind sometimes…..they risk to loose a big piece of they users if they continue like this!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.