Skip to content

Poses for other genders

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poses for other genders

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

The A-Team is working on poses with other genders but need some time to finish them. They hope to add ff and fs poses soon and other gender variations bit later too.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uhmmmm…..sorry, Lover, but the meaning of this tread his to collect suggestion fore a poll or something different!?

Lover
    Participant

No, i just got a more detailed answer of the A-Team and inform you about.

Rukya
    Participant

will it be some we asked or some we did not ? i mean if its again some where we suck a dildo , its no use .

Any infos about it ?

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, i posted the info i have got. I cant say more. But its nice to notice you're looking forward to get new poses

Rukya
    Participant

i still fight for the lesbians who stay in game 

But it sound like uhh … like a sentence to calm little the critics . ( sorry , but i cant translate the french expression : noyer le poisson ) 

What i mean is why do they need so much time to do LGT poses and only 7 days to do heteros ones ?

Anyway , we'll see if they hold their words 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

They have, Rukya…..and i hope they do! The only thing we can't know is when!

Rukya
    Participant

yes lol , i hope the ” we need time” dont mean ” we need six months” 

TightFit74
    Participant

I don't think they would inform us if there wasn't something coming quickly. It would be unwise to play with the frustrations already expressed. I am glad the message came across and they are working on something, confirmed.. And if it fits the needs and wants of those who desire the new poses, all the better

Brandybee
    Participant

That is great Lover.  Thank you Achat Gods for answering and giving us hope.

May I be so bold to ask for the gay guys to be considered  too.  I know they are fewer in numbers but more basic poses would encourage membership and keep their interest too.  Please do a rotational release to show a fairer system.

So glad they answered …  Yippy yi yayyyyyyy

Rukya
    Participant

Brandybee , LGT mean : Lesbians , Gays , Transgenre ( i think )

so it mean it will be for every orientations ( maybe not all in same time tho lol )

Brandybee
    Participant

I read it as ff & fs … So cool if everyone  has some soon…. Lots of happy bunnies 

Anonymous

Good news yes, for now… But I highly doubt much will change as they will probably release one or two LGBT poses then go back to MF mass production as they always have. I really try not to be too negative and all but I also try not to dream too much and look at things as they really are.

Rukya
    Participant

all we can do is wait and see slut . As you , i hope it will not be 2 poses to stop tenses then many heteros ones . I'll be satisfyed if they return to the rotation there was before june .

but as i said , we can just wait and see for now .

Rukya
    Participant

it seem clear now that this anouncement was to reduce the tenses , if they really wanted to give us poses , it will be done

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.