Skip to content

Poses for other genders

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Poses for other genders

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well of course it was they even released a new MFF group pose and what not after they said that…

Janine Dee
    Participant

LGBT= Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender

Again, unless it is a on going change it's meaningless. Appeasement will no longer suffice, after literal years I can't call it anything else.

Adera
    Participant

I get the same feeling.

Rukya
    Participant

i found untrustable the fact to “need time” to make an LGT pose or update when all weeks MF have a pose or update .

Maybe our bodys are not made the same as heteros bodys . For myself , i have 1 head , 2 harms , 2 legs , 2 breasts , 1 pussy , 1 butt . If i follow the definition of human , i think i'm a human … so why have they soooo much difficulties to do poses or updates for my human body as its not different as an hetero body ?

Rukya
    Participant

i made a little reflexion tonight who can explain why heteros have poses and women clothes .

Here's my result , this game is not made for heteros , but its made for MEN heteros . I explain :

1 we all know that dev team target money ( normal thing , even if its not fair )

2 i think heteros men buy principally the new poses and few ( in comparison of the number they are here ) some clothes ( this explain why they make poses for heteros MEN , even if heteros women profite of these poses )

3 they make women clothes cause heteros women dont need to buy poses ( remember , heteros men buy them all ) , and they can buy all the clothes they make .

4 Now their work for clothes is easyer as only tight propose some men clothes sometimes

This reflexion make logic the fact that only heteros have some rights in achat . It confirm too that achat is not a mixt game , but an hetero game .

Adera
    Participant

I dare say that's a quite good summary of how things are here.

The problem I see with this and this has been stated by someone else before, is that this is a very short sighted marketing plan, but then I don't know how much future potential they see in this.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, ladies……from what can i see here on the forum, i whant to tell you this: looking at the people who usually post here, 90% of them are hetero nad it's more easy for them make their voice raise for request. Other orientation are 10% where homo are less the 0,5% (IMO)…..this will mean the LGBT community is basically really absent in the forum, the only place where we can express our idea.

This is one of the main problem! Then, it came the lack of release, but it's a conseguence of what i had say up here!

That's not an excuse for dev-team, opf course, it's just the reality of the things! that's all!

Rukya
    Participant

its not fair ( i could even say not honest ) to make peoples , they know they dont care of , pay the same price than heteros for a lower quality of service .

Janine Dee
    Participant

The thing is Hentai that after 2 and a half years I just can't bring myself to continue to beg for AChat table scraps, and then thank them for it.

I pay the same, and don't get the same level of service, and now my first year is on them. I mean in the 21st century it's not unreasonable for a gay woman to at least think she should get comparable service. (With SOME adjustment for the fact that heterosexuals have greater numbers.)

I was foolish enough to buy a second year, and that's on me because I allowed myself to be appeased rather then wait for a lasting change that at this point I don't think will ever come.

Past behavior shows it almost certain that they will release a few (less then half a dozen) poses, take a increase in sales of them (and a few membership sales from those who were foolish like I was) and then resume throwing one out every 3 months or so until the complaints increase again.

Every sign we've seen says that is how their business model handles the non-heterosexual patrons of their business. I've just finally come to terms with it.

Adera
    Participant

You're so very right Janine.

I at least hope the heteros are having a good time with the game, it would be quite sad otherwise.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Janine, i can understnd your frustration……..

What i had wrote it's not an excuse for dev-team, it's a constation of how the reality is here. Of course, i would like to see more poses forn no hetero users cause i don't want  to see some of you disappear for it: i know with most of people around the forum there was no contact inside AChat, but it's sad to loose even just only one of you.

Bear
    Participant

I had hoped with the focus on clothing design in the hnads of the community that the development team would have taken time to focus on developing the LGBT poses with a spattering of MF poses to keep things interesting, this just hasn't been the case and I can certainly feel some empathy in this for the other classes.

The vaccum here here in pose releases has been far too long. Continual releases for the het set are nice , but really does little to attract new clients since the amount of scrip required to purchase the full array of pose selections is a hefty price. One can argue that the releases are an attempt to work on client retention, however in my persepective providing a variety of environments ie… new rooms … the matter is better served.

It is shortsighted, ignoring the diversity of sexual cultures I am with Janine here a certain expaseration in the lack of service to those groups. The return in income may not be as great as a MF release, but adaption of poses cannot be that great of an investment in devlopment. Those should be rerlatively  easy even if there are issue in restructuring for avatar sizing differences.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Here's my 2 cents.  I think it would be really nice to get some feedback from AChat concerning this issue.  Maybe an explaination of how much is involved in bringing a new pose into the game, or an update to existing poses, or configuring existing poses to different sexual orientations.  Instead of allowing us to thrash about here in the Forum, it might allow for suggestions to speeding up the processes.

The silence is deafening.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

a sugestion to speed up the processes could be to stop to concentrate on MF poses , but its now 3 months that we say that and the result is : more and more MF poses .

We are normal humans , and as all humans , our patience have limits .

I read many heteros say “be patient , make propositions ect … etc … ” . I would like to see how they would réact if the situation was inverted and if they had 1 pose every 6 months . Not sure they will wait as long as us before being little upset .

I know they support us , and its nice , but i think they understand not really all what we feel ( dont take it bad ) , little like someone who learn that a friend have hmmm lets say a cancer and say “i understand what you feel” . This person cant understand all unless he / she have him/herself a cancer .

Janine Dee
    Participant

Words are useful, but unless backed by action they quickly become useless.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.