Skip to content

MM Gentle poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Man with man in AChat MM Gentle poses.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pio225
    Participant

I  would love to have position MM as they have “foreplay” MF. how two person men  on bed starting to touch each other to touch and  to kiss and make hug get . I just i love this all gently sex and more still. I greet Pio  :-*

Rukya
    Participant

you have my support on this , and if dev team give you the foreplay pose , you'll bee luckyer than FF cause you'll have all the moves that MF have in it and not only the poor moves than others than MF and maybe MS have .

Lover
    Participant

I also support you and as we're getting more FF and Shemale poses now, they hopefully add some MM poses too.

But again, please activate more men to post here. The A-Team is listening to our wishes but of course they also wanna earn money – the more gay men are posting here, the more the A-Team sees the chance of benefit.

pio225
    Participant

thank you all what they  write with  me and I'll try that was  more gays here but I don't promise that be a lot. thank you yet time.

karlel
    Participant

I am agree with my husband Pio225 we need more poses gently MMM in order to celebrate more our truly love

GableDan87
    Participant

I would love to have some more MM poses. There are not nearly enough poses.

Brandybee
    Participant

A big hearty welcome  Karlel & GableDan87  to our Forum Village,

I really hope you stick around and post more of your views & ideas 

You are right, we would love to see more poses for MM  and you have a lot of support here to expand your play.  Please tell your friends and get them to join Forum too.  After all , there is strength in numbers 

In the meantime, please check out the Erotic Story Contest 4  THE STORIES  & vote for your favourite. Its in the Contests section 3rd from the top  ;  please join in the  Achat Paper Chase – we need more volunteers  –  and Achats Blind Date  – Both topics are in the Events section.

You will meet some of our residents along the way.  Most of all –  Have fun ..  See you around 

pio225
    Participant

news_MF_MS_HotKissing.jpg

I WOULD LIKE “HOT”THIS POSITION TO  CHANGE ON MAN WITH MAN. THANK YOU

Brandybee
    Participant

I agree and support.

Achat, please give the MM more poses especially this hot kissing one.

Stone
    Participant

And all the basic foreplay ones.

Good Luck  MM  FF  SS

karlel
    Participant

I totally agree with Pio225 and I support him.

Vaughan

The guys still have not been given the Hot Kissing Pose & Foreplay lying on the bed pose. They have been asking since 2012 and 2014 respectively.
    Come on Achat.
    There is a whole community of revenue waiting out there for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.